Another folder for Blade.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
This is a locking liner knife with a nail nick for opening instead of a thumb stud.
The blade is Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel @60Rc,2.5" x .075", with a 400 grit hand rubbed finish.
The knife is 3 11/16" closed and thin at 5/16" and weighs 1.75 oz.
The .050" titanium liners are jeweled on the inside.
The 410 stainless bolsters are only .060" at the thickest part and .030" at the edges,with a 400 grit hand rubbed finish.
The scales are amber jigged bone,laminated onto black G-10 and I left them about .020" proud of the dovetailed bolsters.
Comments,questions and constructive criticsism are welcome.
Y'all enjoy!

dan van

Calvin, Another beauty, looks like a good fit for alot of pockets. Thanks for sharing your work. Dan

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Interesting combination of old and new designs. I like the fact it's a "take down" and has a lock although I would prefer a lock back over the liner lock. I,m sure the new owner will disagree with me. It will no doubt sell fast. Beautiful work!

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Interesting combination of old and new designs. I like the fact it's a "take down" and has a lock although I would prefer a lock back over the liner lock. I,m sure the new owner will disagree with me. It will no doubt sell fast. Beautiful work!
Thank you Bruce,I have yet to attempt a lock back,not that I'm intimidated by them,just that I haven't got around to it yet,but one of these days...

Squawsach

The lines, materials, and workmanship of that knife make a beautiful package. That one really pleases my eye.