Another folder for Blade.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
This is a locking liner knife with a nail nick for opening instead of a thumb stud.
The blade is Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel @60Rc,2.5" x .075", with a 400 grit hand rubbed finish.
The knife is 3 11/16" closed and thin at 5/16" and weighs 1.75 oz.
The .050" titanium liners are jeweled on the inside.
The 410 stainless bolsters are only .060" at the thickest part and .030" at the edges,with a 400 grit hand rubbed finish.
The scales are amber jigged bone,laminated onto black G-10 and I left them about .020" proud of the dovetailed bolsters.
Comments,questions and constructive criticsism are welcome.
Y'all enjoy!

Calvin, Another beauty, looks like a good fit for alot of pockets. Thanks for sharing your work. Dan

Interesting combination of old and new designs. I like the fact it's a "take down" and has a lock although I would prefer a lock back over the liner lock. I,m sure the new owner will disagree with me. It will no doubt sell fast. Beautiful work!

Interesting combination of old and new designs. I like the fact it's a "take down" and has a lock although I would prefer a lock back over the liner lock. I,m sure the new owner will disagree with me. It will no doubt sell fast. Beautiful work!
Thank you Bruce,I have yet to attempt a lock back,not that I'm intimidated by them,just that I haven't got around to it yet,but one of these days...

The lines, materials, and workmanship of that knife make a beautiful package. That one really pleases my eye.

Back