another one for Endura 4

Sylwek Tyra

And another one for a friend. A still wait for some tools and cannot finish this progress but It will be soon. I thank you for that I can share photographs of my works with you.

90877741.jpg

64119714.jpg

70242061h.jpg

93372523.jpg

best regards

Hi Bruce!
At first I'm soaking the skin and start deforming with Teflon folder. I finish off with "Dual-end pusher" to underline edges and strong breakdowns. That's all.

When first time making sheath with dual and pusher I borrowed it from my wife. she came to me and asked - If I hadn't seen her nails tool.
No Sweetie, I hadn't! (covered smile)

best regards!

Hi Bruce!
At first I'm soaking the skin and start deforming with Teflon folder. I finish off with "Dual-end pusher" to underline edges and strong breakdowns. That's all.

When first time making sheath with dual and pusher I borrowed it from my wife. she came to me and asked - If I hadn't seen her nails tool.
No Sweetie, I hadn't! (covered smile)

best regards!

Thanks for the info. May I ask what you soak it in (water?) and how long? Also how thick is the leather?

Leather have about 0.8" thickness. I putting leather gently into the container of water and wait for 1-2 minute to totally soaking.

Back