Any Forum issues? Bugs! give us the bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I have hired a guy to look into the bugs we have. If you have any issues that don't seem right with the forum software, post them here ASAP.

This guy is going to get us fixed up. He charges a hundred bucks an hour. :eek:

The more details that you are sure of, the better. We don't need to pay him to chase ghosts.

If you can replicate an issue, even better. Post it here.. :unsure:

Double bug fun on Wednesday..

I had a pro tech guy reset some files and things here mid morning. We should have the issues resolved but I need to know if they are not and being specific is helpful.

I don't know if this is just me, but the
banner7a.jpg
banner does not show up when I am viewing the gallery at all.

Don't know if it is a bug but I have not been recieving e-mail notifications of anything. I checked my options and everything is good there.

-Jake

I don't know if this is just me, but the
banner7a.jpg
banner does not show up when I am viewing the gallery at all.

That is a plug in issue. I'll report it to the plug in makers for the gallery.

Don't know if it is a bug but I have not been recieving e-mail notifications of anything. I checked my options and everything is good there.

-Jake

first report of that. check your spam file.
I am still getting emails. anyone else on this one?

Hey guys. First, love the site. Great guys and layout.

Next, a suggestion to fix the kickin' us off thing. Need to set the remember me radio button to true in the log_in_php or what ever the file is named for this code generator and the problem will be fixed.

I check it every time I log in to avoid it. But it would be nice if it was automatic. I'm a lazy old redneck. LOL

This isnt about the forums but about USA knife supply.When I place an order I get the e-mail confirmation to my Blackberry cell and e-mail account.The e-mail that goes to the cell is in Chinese or another Asian language but the one to my e-mail is english.Anywhoo your supply co is top-notch,thanks,McAhron

Tracy,unless I am crazy(and I have been accused of that)after you said it should be fixed,I cleaned out my cache and other stuff,and it seemed to work fine,but it's not.It still could be something on my end.I'm just not real smart with computers,and with this just starting about a month ago,and the only place it does it,I'm just not sure.

It also seems that I am the only one having this problem,so Tracy,if you still think it may be on my end,please let me know.I really don't want to keep worrying you,if it's something I need to fix myself.If it is something on my end,maybe there is someone here that would not mind me calling them,and they would be able to help me out.

Thanks,

God bless,Keith

Last edited:
Not a bug, just a question for one i may have missed,.. what happened to the drop down button to change skins? I am back to plain white n blue., Did we discontinue it ,lol?

Not a bug, just a question for one i may have missed,.. what happened to the drop down button to change skins? I am back to plain white n blue., Did we discontinue it ,lol?

yes, we dropped it. that was causing a few of the transient issues we were having. when we go to version 4. we will shop around for a couple skins.

This is just my opinion, others may disagree with me, but I dislike the new form of "time" of each post. It says how long ago it was posted, instead of the date/time that I prefer.

Unless that is a personal setting that I need to change...

Tracy I can't get to the new threads. It keeps saying I have to wait 15 seconds and I can't get my posts to go through 90% of the time. I cleared cookies and change search engines but it didn't help.

Larry

I could probably get used to it. But I agree, I like the old style better. I also miss my darker skin option.

If its a user setting please fill us in Boss.

Chris

This is just my opinion, others may disagree with me, but I dislike the new form of "time" of each post. It says how long ago it was posted, instead of the date/time that I prefer.

Unless that is a personal setting that I need to change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back