Arabian Black Gold Bowie

Thanks fellow dogs for the good words.
I sure wish I could just whip these out fast but truth is they take allot of time and work from everybody on my team, the engraver, sheath maker, gun blueing professional and the photographer. Even the handle scales had to be dyed by somebody else. Each process takes time and shipping. I can't take all the credit but I do appreciate my peers here taking time from their busy day to post a word or two.

Wow! Just Wow! I don't know what else to say.

For Halloween, I am going to dress up like Bruce Bump. That way, I can tell all my friends that I am one of the best knife makers in the world.

DeMo
Wow your late, I've been doing that for years,.....just never told nobody...
Rex

Bruce you said," The blade is dual mosaic Damascus", but upon closer inspection of this "Dual Mosaic pattern, I see 2 emerging images from the tip to just above the guard, the first one was of what I can only best describe as a cowboy/clown, while the other it turns out to be of alien origin, it starts off as what looks like a flying saucer, morphs into a whimsical design then turns into something egyptian, except the eye is lazy looking, then of all things looks like a space bear!!!! Or a bear with some sort of breathing apparatus on it!!! You know how this will be seen a thousand years from now and UFO researchers will want to know " just why you added that to your work????" and there will be at least one wild haired .phd up there saying, "It's because they were talking to the Space Bears!" but why the cowboy clown stands out with so much more dominance they will never know, or the space bear is watching over the cowboy clown!
You just kill me with your, "dual mosaic Damascus!!! Bruce this pattern needs a name!!! As gorgeous as it is, it should be named no doubt in my mind!
Oh, you will have to zoom way in to Caleb's extraordinary images, the first one is all ya got to zoom into start at the tip and work your way back.

Bruce how many times have you used this pattern? I can't say I recall seeing it, but it is grand and I do believe you will have made a king very happy, if he's not, tell him to send it to me, it'll make me smile for a few thousand lifetimes!
Rex

Rex,
You made me laugh out loud! I,m glad you noticed the "Space Bear" with the breathing apparatus, how did you miss the siamise African Elephants? :)

Last edited:
Bruce,
It made my day to make you "Actually Laugh Out Loud",
It always makes my day to make people laugh, even at my own expense sometimes!

Now about the Elephants....I'm dumbfounded!!! I can't see them!!! I guess I'll need a hint
or 2, Ok maybe 4, I'm kinda slow! Unless they are apart of the other 2 I found, if that's the case, I can't see them for the ones I do see! Then I'll probably never see them!

I don't know if I said it but this one is about as fantastic is the rest you've made! How's that for a compliment, I'm comparing it to your own work! That's about as good as you can get, I guess, that and selling your stuff to Royalty!
Rex

Bruce - words fail me. WOW!!! That is NICE - your whole team really works good together, but it takes a GREAT team leader to make the team good - and you're the man!

Ken H>

Back