Biggest Liar contest giveaway - 1 million dollar prize! a new car! (none of those)

truth mode ON:
You are all spectacular tall tale tellers...

Since you have all done such a bang up job being fantastic fibbers, everyone in the thread wins a KD opener!

Beth, our crack customer service manager has already started to figure out who is who and started to put together the mailing list. She will start sending a thingamabob opener key ring to every one of you liars in the thread. She will be contacting some of you via PM for your mailing address but if some of you want to get ahead of that send her a PM with your real name and mailing list. Her username here is customerservicebeth and she will get one of these amazing good luck charms right out to you.

I will keep the thread open until 7pm on April 1. Any liars posting in here will get a KD keychain thinger.

now back to your regular tall tales...

truth mode OFF:

truth mode ON:
You are all spectacular tall tale tellers...

Since you have all done such a bang up job being fantastic fibbers, everyone in the thread wins a KD opener!

Beth, our crack customer service manager has already started to figure out who is who and started to put together the mailing list. She will start sending a thingamabob opener key ring to every one of you liars in the thread. She will be contacting some of you via PM for your mailing address but if some of you want to get ahead of that send her a PM with your real name and mailing list. Her username here is customerservicebeth and she will get one of these amazing good luck charms right out to you.

I will keep the thread open until 7pm on April 1. Any liars posting in here will get a KD keychain thinger.

now back to your regular tall tales...

truth mode OFF:

Oh Boy!!! Is the check in the mail TOO. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

What a great humanitarian you are Tracy.
My thingamabob will go directly into my safety deposit box, along with my horde of valuables for my kids and grand kids to enjoy in the future. I'm sure all your employees will also enjoy their substancial raise/bonus and extra paid vacation time. You lead by example and spread the wealth.

Thank You !
Rudy

Good thing I just ordered 24k worth of materials from you it will save you shipping, but these in no way compare to the thingamabob, now I know I got a 'steel' of a deal.. :D

truth on.. .
you guys are great... :)

Thanks Boss! - My arrived today!!!!

It should work great with all of the upcoming grill outs, if the girlfriend doesn't swipe it!

Wow- now I'm gonna have to do some feild testing, opening Heinekens or some of them fancy soda's, showing the OBVIOUS SUPERIOR DESIGN of the KD Opener which will out perform (measured in OPM or Opens per Minute) other mere store bought openers which have been mass produced and do not have the design, fit, or finish to compete in direct OPM comparisons.

Freebie? Ya right, lll believe it when I see it. Nothing's free. Plus I quit drinking.

(feel free to doubt my honesty on that one)

oh man I knew this thing would pay off, I rubbed my thingamabob on my mega millions lotto ticket and I'm one of the lucky 3 amigos!!!!

I think I'm going to be placing a super order Tracy, better start clearing the shelves of everything and box it up, send it my way , and I'll send a check in the mail...

also please don't apply any discounts on bulk orders, I expect to pay full price and wouldn't have it any other way.... !!

Thanks !!!

We are officially closed on this give away...

Thanks for playing. You are all spectacular liars. Your Mom would be proud.

Beth tells me there are 29 amazing liars and she has mailed out all but 5 of the super KD opener thingers and she is tracking down the last 5 of you now.

I am looking forward to hearing all about the wonderful things that happen when you actually have one in your possession.

Got mine in the mail today Boss. I assumed it was just because I am such a great customer....guess not . LOL

Thanks a bunch

Dwane

I got mine today with my stag order. I was ecstatic! BTW, how long does it take to work? I've almost rubbed a blister on my bald spot and nothing yet. Have you had any defective ones at all?

I got mine today with my stag order. I was ecstatic! BTW, how long does it take to work? I've almost rubbed a blister on my bald spot and nothing yet. Have you had any defective ones at all?
The only thing that's defective is the head that the bald spot it is mounted on. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

Some cases are more stubborn than others. You may need to actually to tape the thinger to your head for a few hours every day. if that still doesn't work, let me know and we may need to double the dose. I will send you another one and then you will need to glue them both to your head. A week or two ought to do it.

Some cases are more stubborn than others. You may need to actually to tape the thinger to your head for a few hours every day. if that still doesn't work, let me know and we may need to double the dose. I will send you another one and then you will need to glue them both to your head. A week or two ought to do it.

OK, I,ll try strapping it on my head tonight and sleep with it. I,m not sure what Kaye is going to say, It doesn't seem to have the same affect to her as some of the other wives on here. Will let ya know soon.

Back