Black rifle picture thread

Building AR's? - please do not get me into another hobby, please do not get me into another hobbie, please do not get me into another hobbie...

Bill, you'll probably kick me for this when we finally meet but I have to say it.... There are people out there that will trade AR parts for knives :D

Nice stuff Gang!!

Les, That is the Sexiest AK I've ever seen!!! Lord knows their the fugliest but reliable rifle goin :)

Ya know I got that gun at the height of the great gun shortage of 2009. At the time it was the same money for a stock Colt AR with nothing or this full on custom AK. I had shot a Krebs before and liked it. Most AKs rattle if you shake them, mine just goes back and forth....

Krebs does a sweet 1911 too! 2guns

Here's a 10/22 that I started this year.I modded the original wood stock, by trimming the butt and adding a pistol grip.Dave:)
tactical1022.jpg

You guys are making me miss my AR. Over Thanksgiving I sent it back to Houston with my brother for him to test/load some target rounds for me. I have a Rock River 16" Varmint upper on a collapsable lower with National Match 2 stage and a CAA stock saddle, Magpull adjustable grip, BlackHawk sling, Magpull flip up front sight, LMT flip up rear sight, and an Armalite full rail scope mount with Bushnell 3x9. Oh, and I can't forget, I also have H&K mags. If you haven't tried the H&K AR mags, do so. You'll love them!!! They are a little heavier, but they are solid and very smooth.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Varmint M4.jpg
    Varmint M4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 146
It's not an AR but it's black...

This is my Steyr SSG69 .308 with a Swarovski 6x42.

Hope you like it, I do...

It could use a Manners or Mc Millan stock.

Foto-WDHFGBE4.jpg

Foto-BTKDYO7T.jpg

I need to look for another stock for my SKS, I don't like the one I have on it now and the one Jeff has is pretty cool.

Edit: I still have the original stock for mine, it's a Russian made rifle I got back when you could get them for $125.

Bill, my toy is still in Houston with my brother. Unfortunately I will not have the opportunity to pick it up til I go down for my nephew's graduation in May. The good news is that I'll have a big can full of match grade ammo that I'll be bringing back with the rifle.

I had the opportunity to pick up a new one just before Christmas and I'm kinda kicking myself for not biting the bullet. A local dealer had a Remington Sendero 22-250 with a very nice Leupold scope and 500 rds of Hornady ammo he had taken in trade. That he offered me at a steal.

When I told the wife a few days later that I almost bought a new toy, she asked what it was. After I explained, her response was, "Well, you should have called and told me you were going to buy it". Jaw Drop cry me a river 1

When I told the wife a few days later that I almost bought a new toy, she asked what it was. After I explained, her response was, "Well, you should have called and told me you were going to buy it". Jaw Drop cry me a river 1

Ah! Bummer. Never fails.

BC

a simple bushmaster

Nothing real fancy but it shoots pretty good and is reliable.

Attachments

• m4 003A.jpg
    m4 003A.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Back