Black rifle picture thread

I really need to find those kinds of people.......... I would love to have an AR

It's true. Bring a couple knives to the next gun show (or take 'em to your favorite gun store). You'd be suprised at what you walk out to the car with.

Trade a few for an upper....make a few more for the lower....and WA LA! AR-15.

I need to make more knives and try this technique. I really need a new tactical upper for my AR as well as an AR-10.

The laws here are really strict but in the last while I have noticed that certain semi auto s are being allowed . My neighbour just bought a New style 9mm look like an AR but I dont much about them . Seriously nice guns Boys. Kellyw

This thread has been dormant for too long.

I took your advice Bill and traded a knife for a new toy. Unfortunately, I lost a Les George fixed blade in the deal (I still have my VECP though) and it only covered half the price (it was a GOOD trade). Next step, gotta file some paperwork so I can play Dr. Frankenstein with my two ARs.

d4fc890d.jpg

Here's my FAL

I had no flash for the camera when these were taken. So the quality isn't very good, but I thought I'd post these anyways. Currently the rifle is in surgery for a new locking shoulder.

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

Here is my Sks/M with factory 30 rd clip , this version has ak-47 bottom end Paratroop version,has not been converted. and my M-24 sniper rifle.

A little shooter I just picked up . 223. with custom target barrel.

Attachments

• 223. with target barrel 003.jpg
    223. with target barrel 003.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
Updated pic of the AK102 SBR: Trijicon RMR green dot 9 MOA sight, Spikes compensator, Mako pistol grip, etc.

F11F5ECB-640D-42D1-875C-54D28255285E-7173-0000058ED588DDC7_zpsbbf58f41.jpg

The black rifles with the bright orange safety cap on the muzzle are okay to post here too.

:)

AK105
5.45x39 cal
12.5" bbl
folding stock

AK1051.jpg

Who's next?

Back