Blade Show 2020

Yesterday I received an email/survey from Blade Show, asking if I'd attend if the show were moved to later in the month of June...... my response was that it depends on the status of the virus.....and that I'd personally prefer to see it moved to the fall.

Yesterday I received an email/survey from Blade Show, asking if I'd attend if the show were moved to later in the month of June...... my response was that it depends on the status of the virus.....and that I'd personally prefer to see it moved to the fall.

Ed, I got the same and told them exactly the same. I said I would rather wait until fall. If not I have a feeling no one... especially buyers will show up

That is the crux of the problem for most of the makers. Not the virus as much as the lack of buyers. Its a big expense for a maker to pay to attend a show with few buyers. Unfortunately that is the problem. Even if it were announced that the virus scare is over it would be a few weeks before the general public (buyers) are going to resume normal operations.

A fall show might work better but that will bump into Blade West.

I think that this problem is going to be long reaching. Even if the virus doesn't have a second wave towards the end of the year we're going to have a buying public that would still be recovering from the loss of income during spring and summer. I think that many of our normal activities are going to be on hold for the rest of the year.

Doug

I think that this problem is going to be long reaching. Even if the virus doesn't have a second wave towards the end of the year we're going to have a buying public that would still be recovering from the loss of income during spring and summer. I think that many of our normal activities are going to be on hold for the rest of the year.

Doug

This is pretty spot on, I feel this is going tobe a year storm that might not be over for quite some time. Please stay safe everyone, and air on the side of caution. The Italy model isn’t displaying promising things.

This is pretty spot on, I feel this is going tobe a year storm that might not be over for quite some time. Please stay safe everyone, and air on the side of caution. The Italy model isn’t displaying promising things.
Hopefully the powers that be will learn from Italy. But I wouldn't count on it

Back