Can u tattoo a dog??

Guindesigns

Alright dogs I've been wanting a tattoo but idk what to get I want a chest piece and a forearm, some of my friends think I should get a knife tattoo but idk if just a knife would look good. so dogs comment and show the ink. Lets see how tattooed dogs look.:cool::cool::biggrin::biggrin:

How 'bout the Knife Dogs logo with a knife under it or "KnifeDog" under it. You might need to get permission from Tracy. He probably has a copyright on it. Who knows, he might pay you for the advertising. :s12137:

My advice is to wait until you really know what you want to get. They are hard to wash off...

You you have my permission to get a KnifeDogs tattoo.
post a picture when you get it..
:biggrin:

How 'bout the Knife Dogs logo with a knife under it or "KnifeDog" under it. You might need to get permission from Tracy. He probably has a copyright on it. Who knows, he might pay you for the advertising. :s12137:

WTH why didn't I think of that it would be awesome!!!!!

and Mr. Tracy thank u for the permission already if I decide to get it than of course it will be posted here first thing!!!!

My advice is to wait until you really know what you want to get. They are hard to wash off...

Your right it is hard to wash off. I've been told the laser hurts worst than the needle so I need to make completely sure first.

Hey I saw you were in Louisiana and if you're anywhere close to Lafayette I have a buddy there that owns twisted ink tattoo. His name is sean stracener. We have been close friends for a long time and used to tattoo together about 12 yrs ago. I've been tattooing since 97 but I'm in vegas now. Sean is a great dude and will treat you right if you decide to eventually get tattooed. Tell him travis chasez sent ya.

an armed society is a polite society

Tattoo Heres mine. I made a damascus sub hilt fighter and then had it tattooed full size on me!

NO REGRETS

Attachments

• tattoo 011.jpg
    tattoo 011.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 47
Hey I saw you were in Louisiana and if you're anywhere close to Lafayette I have a buddy there that owns twisted ink tattoo. His name is sean stracener. We have been close friends for a long time and used to tattoo together about 12 yrs ago. I've been tattooing since 97 but I'm in vegas now. Sean is a great dude and will treat you right if you decide to eventually get tattooed. Tell him travis chasez sent ya.

an armed society is a polite society

Ill look him up thanks travis

lets try n get this going again for the week maybe ill have more luck. come on dogs i know there more ink out there

here i just a few of mine, LOL this arm I call the ME arm...to elaborate, the top tattoo was my first unit patch, the next one i got before Astan because i thought i was a bad butt :) the next one the mine marker triangle means alot due to me having been a 12B (Combat Engineer) and the bottom one is an Italian TC-6 landmine because thats what I found the most of while doing route clearance in Astan and mostly found by front tires LOL...

arm.jpg

here i just a few of mine, LOL this arm I call the ME arm...to elaborate, the top tattoo was my first unit patch, the next one i got before Astan because i thought i was a bad butt :) the next one the mine marker triangle means alot due to me having been a 12B (Combat Engineer) and the bottom one is an Italian TC-6 landmine because thats what I found the most of while doing route clearance in Astan and mostly found by front tires LOL...

View attachment 46981

Those look cool.

This is one of mine that was finally finished (for the most part) a few years ago. This was taken a few days after the color was added...

IMG_20140306_104537_zpss5nhledz.jpg

thats awesome. i wanted a back piece but they said the back hurts really badly and i cant stand a slap to the back let alone a needle over hours.

Back