Damascus with Sheath

Billy Helton

Wanted to show one of my Damascus hunters. Nickel silver finger guard with copper spacers. This is my second take down knife man they are fun. Also shown with my antuiqued sheath. I have never used conchos in my sheaths but I think I like the look. Comments welcome Thanks for looking
100_0520.jpg

100_0521.jpg

WOW! That has to be one of the nicer ones I've seen Billy.

......so............when can I swing by again?

:)

BC

That is just classy. Good cross between a very useful design and enough fanciness to make others go "Ooh, Aaw."

Charlie

Really like the way you used the file worked spacer behind the guard and the damascus is top dog. Way to go. I thought the concho was right up your alley also.

Billy, talk about stepping up. That knife looks very classy. Nicely done.

SDS

Super fine, Billy. I agree with you about the concho, it looks great and makes you wonder what is inside the sheath.

Very nice and that nickel silver gives it great contrast . It has what I always look for in a custom knife a good flow ! Again very nice .

Man guys I was sure that I liked the knife but all the great comments really help me to make sure. I like this forum because it helps to find out what people like and dont like( or not poupler anyway) I encourage people to use the gallery to help get a feel for what the majority of people like because in the end thats what helps sell at the knife shows.

Thank you
Billy Helton

Billy it is a great looking knife. Just beautiful!!! Call me slow but what is a take down knife?

Come on james you cant know every thing or your brain would explode ,when mine gets half full I have to delet some cookies in there or I start to get even less smart Heeee Heeeee. A take down knife can be taken apart. PS I took these pictures in my new light box I built man Its nice not having to wait till day light.

100_0523.jpg

Great job Billy, it has a perfect balance,from pattern to handle and sheath,Keep up the good work.
Al

WOW, how did I miss this post??? That's a great looking knife Billy! I really like the sheath as well. I'm not normally a fan of conchos, but you hit the nail on the head with this one. That sheath looks great and the concho compliments it perfectly.

Last edited:
WOW, how did I miss this post??? That's a great looking knife Billy! I really like the sheath as well. I'm not normally a fan of conchos, but you hit the nail on the head with this one. That sheath looks great and the concho compliments it perfectly.

Thanks murph I fell the same way about conchos dont normally like them but I decided to try this one on a rustic sheath and It worked out fairly nice think I will try some more some time.

Back