Different feathers

Hi everybody, I do not post so often, but I read this forum weekly; and thinking about some words Bruce Bump told once about feather damascus, something like " small differences can cause big changes" I was trying it, and got really nice surprisses.
Thanks Mr. Bruce Bump !
Here I share some pics of knives I forged starting all of them with 9 layers of 1095 and 15n20.
Imagen003Small-1.jpg

Imagen007Small.jpg

Imagen009Small-1.jpg

aSmall.jpg

Imagen008Small.jpg

All looke awesome, but I would have to say that the first one is my favorite of the bunch. Great looking work.

Thanks so much for the mention of my name on these beauties! I have "feather envy" on the last two. Nice job grasping the concept!!
Hi everybody, I do not post so often, but I read this forum weekly; and thinking about some words Bruce Bump told once about feather damascus, something like " small differences can cause big changes" I was trying it, and got really nice surprisses.
Thanks Mr. Bruce Bump !
Here I share some pics of knives I forged starting all of them with 9 layers of 1095 and 15n20.
Imagen003Small-1.jpg

Imagen007Small.jpg

Imagen009Small-1.jpg

aSmall.jpg

Imagen008Small.jpg

Thanks so much for the mention of my name on these beauties! I have "feather envy" on the last two. Nice job grasping the concept!!

Thank you Bruce to share all your knowledge with everybody !!.
I coud get this paterns after reading your post, and some of your comments kept in my head ; then all was easy, go to the forge and hammer a few days, ha ha ha.

AWSUME!!!!! i fell in love with the feather pattern...but you put up the second one with the feather and ???? it blew my mind ..it jumps out at ya....ok i gotta know how both patterns are done
Pretty Please..lol...Im a damascus smith so i know how to forge,but what you did to get it i gotta know how to do it ....

Just have to repeat what everyone has said already...WOW! your feather pattern is amazing! still trying to work the bugs outta mine and hopefully get results somewhere close to yours. Great work man.
Randy Jr.

Back