Going Full Time...

Gee, just think, now you can work any 20 hrs. a day you want!

Congratulations Tracy

The only thing better than being self employed for me was retirement, and that's turning into full-time knifemaker, which is better yet.

They say don't retire from something but to something.

Cheers
Mark

Congratulations Boss! From my experiences in the past few years with you, I know your new job will continue to flourish. I'm really happy for you. Now you get to do what you like to do all the time, and you are your own boss. Don't tell your wife I said that though.

Congrats on retirement from your long career and many wishes for a prosporous business venture. Just keep doing it the way you have been. It's working.

Congratulations.

I thought you were already running your business full-time. Amazing.

I'm getting ready to order some items from you right now.

Tracy, my very best to you and congratulations on retiring out of your other job !!!!! In my other life I was very content working to get to this one; after getting to this one, I knew why I wanted this so bad. Frank

I love getting packages (my Wife not so much) from US Knifermaker its like Christmas. I hope all goes well and Good luck, thanks for the service you provide ...............and for feeding my addiction:biggrin:
Dustin

Tracy,
You have always been willing to give real customer service. I remember you calling me after you got home to answer my greenhorn questions. Great customer service and a solid business plan, congratulations!!

Bryce

AWESOME!! Never look back or give it a second thought.(From experience, that makes you crazy)..It's full steam ahead from here...

Congrats Tracy, I am glad to see the American dream alive and well for some. Cant wait for the day I retire from the day job. Glad to have USA Knifemakers around for my knifemaking needs.

Tracy,

I retired after 32+ years in Education. I was scared, and couldn't sleep from worrying about it.

Well, that was a little over six years ago. That is also when life really began. I work more hours now than ever making knives, but life sure is good.

Glad to hear you made the move. Now enjoy..........

Robert

This is terrific news! I really enjoy that all the money I pour into this hobby is going to someone as cool as you. USAKMS has always been fantastic to work with, and I'll be a customer for many years.

Wow, with the service you guys offer I always thought you were on it full time not holding down another job as well!

Congratulations Boss Dog. Just remember, you suppose to run your business, don't let the business run you! It'll sneak up on you if you're not careful bro.

Back