Got a vise ??????

Count me in again.. I can already see it mounted to my bench! lol

Really, Thanks for the chance at this cool tool!

I just spent 2 hours listing three items on the bay and realized I used the wrong paypal addy... old email that no longer exists... Can't figure out how to edit it. PLEASE tell me that's funny!!

Well anyway, I'm in again. Please ;)

I'm in for the 26th and I am just about funnied out.

Denny....go look in the mirror. That should get you rolling again.:biggrin:

I'm really surprised that more people don't want a free knife vise. I'm going to switch gears for the next give away....already found something that I don't have to make myself. Stay tuned.

Good luck,
Rudy

This post doesn't count for the drawing! I'm already in for today.

Maybe the fact that a few people want it really bad, makes up for not-so-many people entering?

James,
Don't get me wrong, I'm confident It will go to the one (maybe 2) who crossed all his toes and fingers. It's karma.
I also see these give aways as a membership building tool and that's what surprises me, I always expect to see an influx of new members who were just lurking that may have been pushed over the edge by a free gift.

HEY!!!!! I know what you're doing.......get me to post so you all double your chances. Pretty sneaky. :what!: :biggrin:

Good luck,
Rudy

I'm in for Friday. Pick me!

oooh-pick-me-mr-kotter.jpg

In for the 27th. I looked in the mirror, got a good chuckle, then realized that was ME looking back. If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. You know, you should treat your body like a temple. I treated mine like a pool hall.

Back