GREETINGS FELLOW DOGS

SCALPHUNTER

Hello Folks; I'm new to this "Forum", but am on a few others. As my bio shows, we are originally from Kay County, Oklahoma, and my immediate family eventually moved up to Missouri some time ago. We are a Bi-Racial family, ("Registered" Native American & Caucasian). I am a Tribal Dancer & Leatherworker,,,making "Period" style Sheaths of the Longhunter/Mountain Man Era, as well as walking sticks, belts, bags, etc. I do this mostly as a hobby, for family and friends. I hope to make good contributions to this Forum and look forward to meeting all of you. Scalphunter.

Last edited:
Welcome Scalphunter. When you come back home to visit shoot me a PM. I am in Ponca City.

Good to have you.

C

Bro, check this one out. It still needs a wrought iron guard and etc. It is going to NC to a Native American/Caucasian/ Redneck. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
That's pretty darn sweet George! Which of the three is actually gonna appreciate it the most,,,the Native who will honor and revere it, the Caucasian who will display it in his den for others to admire, or the Redneck who will use it to open his beer cans? LOL! Post a pict when it's finished.

Last edited:
Back