hello from tulsa

Gary Miller

Hi, I am gary and I am a knifeaholic. :eek: my wife said that there was a doctor working on a cure. Don't worry I will LET YOU KNOW WHEN I FIND HIM!
I have been making knives for the last 25 years. I like tool steels and recycled junk. glad to be here Gary

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Welcome to the pack Gary. If you find that doc with the cure.......tell him not to advertise. i don't want my family sending me for a check up.

Welcome Gary, and don't tell anyone, but the "doctor"" has been put on ice., It really is for our own safety.

Welcome to KnifeDogs Gary. You will find it a real pleasure to hang around with this group of dogs. I was told just last week that I too had the disease. I guess the prescription is daily therapy in the workshop. Works for me.

Pat

thank you all for your welcome. if you ever were at a show in tulsa you probbly met me.
I have been around a long time and am likly to pop up any where there is knives or guns.
I talked with billy helton at the branson hammerin last summer,newberry at the oklahoma knife group show last summer and i reconise a lot of names from outher fourms ( where I am known as okie headhunter). thanks again Gary Miller

Back