HHH Knives, MINI hammer in/get together

Hey Randy,

Good talking with you last night. Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll bring a camera to help document for those who couldn't make it, and a few other things too!

See you in the morning.

Graham, That sounds great! Im looking forward to it! The weather here is awesome and there calling for another beautiful day tomorrow, Thank God! :D

Ya know, Driving through Michigan at this time of year is always amazing.. The colors are so beautiful!

Everyone have a safe trip and enjoy the view!

The Hammer in went great! Couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys to come out and spend the day with us.
just want to thank everyone again for coming out i had a blast! -Randy Jr.
Here's some of the photo evidence of the gathering.
HammerinGetTogether079.jpg

HammerinGetTogether078.jpg

HammerinGetTogether075.jpg

HammerinGetTogether074.jpg

HammerinGetTogether073.jpg

HammerinGetTogether071.jpg

HammerinGetTogether070.jpg

HammerinGetTogether061.jpg

HammerinGetTogether034.jpg

HammerinGetTogether021.jpg

HammerinGetTogether060.jpg

man so much to do and so little time wish i could of cloned myself last weekend pics look like you guys had some fun maybe ill camp out in your back yard next year.

Doug, Thanks for letting me know. I have lots more pics on my HHH Knives page on FaceBook.. You guys are welcome to check em out. just search HHH Knives..

Yes sir, We had a blast. It was cool putting a face to a name or forum posts/knives.. We did alot of cool stuff, but for me the best part was forging new friendships and I look forward to the next one and already started planning it!

Heres a pic of the blade Mike Davis made from the billet of damascus they forged.. He sure didnt wast any time getting started on this one!! Cant wait to see it ground and etched!! :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2011-10-10_16-58-30_382.jpg
    2011-10-10_16-58-30_382.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Randy, looks like everyone had a blast. I am definitely gonna be there next time if I have to beg the wife to let me go.
But as you know, this time of year we have to make sure the house if is ready for winter, and the weather was perfect to get it done.

Eric

Hey Randy,

Just wanted to post a quick thank you for the hammer-in! I had a really good time and enjoyed meeting you, Jr. and everyone else that could make it.

We'll have to stay in touch and get together in the future too. You guys are always welcome down at my shop as well, once I get it settled.

Thanks again.

Graham, It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to the next time we can get together.

JMJones its a great addition to my shop. With a fresh belt it will take off a pretty big bite!

Looks like a good time for all involved. I enjoyed the videos and was pleased to see Graham there. Talented hands for a such an educated youngster. hehehe

Indeed Bruce. Hes a good guy, and very talented indeed! It seemed that he and Jr. hit it off real good. :)

Back