How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

whooa those are pretty big words. Glad my college fund didnt go to waste. Those beers and pizza sound good right now. I'm on a diet and havent ate dinner for 10 days now. Lost 5 pounds so far.
Pops,
Part of my engineering background was Manual Debris Herding with an Extended Handle Organic Follicle Particulate Accumulator (straw broom).

I'm low maintenance, I usually don't consume more than 3 pizzas and 27 beers daily.

You shouldn't need more than one part time job to cover this.

Thanks
Junior Bump

Its peened to help close the gap on the spines. Peening pins is still my biggest challenge especially on white handle material to swell the pin for holding power at the liner and mushroomed to close the gap around the pin/ivory. Black handle material is childs play.
Bruce,
Are you peening your spring pin or is the tension enough to hold it in place?

Steve

QUOTE=Bruce Bump;142376]Steve Bump, My long lost son. You moving in? The shop needs the floor swept. hehehe

Maybe the girls will share their bed with you.

002.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Bruce,
Deb is a quilter and a dog show person, so when she goes to a show all day, her doggies rest on tiny little quilts that she makes in her "spare" time. Don't show this to your "girls" or them may bite your ankles.
quilt.jpgquilt2.jpg

Pops,
Part of my engineering background was Manual Debris Herding with an Extended Handle Organic Follicle Particulate Accumulator (straw broom).

I'm low maintenance, I usually don't consume more than 3 pizzas and 27 beers daily.

You shouldn't need more than one part time job to cover this.

Thanks
Junior Bump

(psst,Bruce; I don't even like beer...and can live on only one pizza a day!:3:)
:biggrin:

Wolfie, come on down, I just bought a filled the refer with Totino's pizza for ya. :) What kind of slippie do ya want?

I require even less maintenance than Steve...I'll eat whatever you throw in my bowl,and would be happy as a clam with whatever kind of slippie your hands are moved to make...
And while I didn't go to no fancy school to learn Manual Debris Herding,
I'm a natural-born Master of the Broom:I run the Broom of Doom!
(sorry Steve...but you can come over on the weekends,and I'll let you look at my slippie):biggrin:

Beautiful piece!

Hi Bruce,

I just noticed this addition to this thread. Wow! what a beautiful piece. All the components just come together so well. That ivory is wonderful. The damascus, the blade shape all compliment each other perfectly. When can I expect delivery :)?!

Dana

Thanks Dana! I guess we can adopt you too. Can you paint shop walls? hehe
Hi Bruce,

I just noticed this addition to this thread. Wow! what a beautiful piece. All the components just come together so well. That ivory is wonderful. The damascus, the blade shape all compliment each other perfectly. When can I expect delivery :)?!

Dana

The Iron Dirk came yesterday. Great job adding your craftsmanship to a vintage pattern. It's a very solid knife that begs to be used. Thanks Bruce! Can't wait to see what is next.

Bruce,
That is super sweet.
Is that a new pattern?
Maybe crazy w's in a feather pattern?

Thanks for the peek.

Steve

Wow. Gorgeous all the way 'round. That blade shape is so elegant.

Just noticed the sunken joint as well...

Thanks guys, This is another "W" feather from a mini billet. This one is almost a sunken joint for sure. The best stag I've seen for awhile and the first one with the bullock shield. I like this folder

That's a really pretty knife, Bruce. Looking at it, I wondered how you would have done the guard and pommel if it wasn't going to be engraved.

Mike

Hi Mike,
This one was to have engraving right from the planning stages but if no engraving is wanted I would have made narrower fittings for added lightness and to show off this gorgeous set of amber stag scales. I'm actually relying on the engraving to set this one off. Have you notice the highly engraved folders have no scales at all or very undersized ones to allow the engraving artist to express himself? I have a fighter in the works right now that way. A lot of metal and not much ivory.
That's a really pretty knife, Bruce. Looking at it, I wondered how you would have done the guard and pommel if it wasn't going to be engraved.

Mike

Back