How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

IMG_2893_zpsfdd9a839.jpg

IMG_2892_zps0bf87d8e.jpg

IMG_2891_zpse6bb5c54.jpg

IMG_2894_zps75a43508.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Bruce!
When I saw those four grinding gizmo's in #354 (file guides) I said, "yes, exactly what I would have!"
If I made knives of course. What's going on in #360?
Dozier

Note; weed eater on the ceiling?

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Bruce!
When I saw those four grinding gizmo's in #354 (file guides) I said, "yes, exactly what I would have!"
If I made knives of course. What's going on in #360?
Dozier

Note; weed eater on the ceiling?

Yes thats where I park the weed whacker:)
In 360 is the very first shot anywhere of "The Handle Broach Project" there are 100 handle broaches in process. They will be available from USA Knifemakers Supply very soon.

That "Judge Roy Bean" has one fine knife as a namesake. I would love to watch something like this come to shape from raw stock.

Hey Bruce I have a question. On the very first post in this thread you show a take down dagger. My question is, what size screws do you use on scales of a knife like that? and where do you get them. Thanks Jim

God is my witness ........ after looking through the "Bruce Bump Blade Gallery" thread, I had to wipe away "Knifemaker Nerd Tears" streaming down my face. Truly an amazing catalog of work !

Bruce Bump for President !

:42:

I've always thought if a guy could make knives he has what it takes to run for President. :) :) NOT!!

:42:[/QUOTE]

I've always thought if a guy could make knives he has what it takes to run for President. :) :) NOT!!

:42:

Bruce, all I can say to that is, you would definitely ....... ah, :les: Phhhhh !

Maybe I shouldn't go there :58: It's waaaay to early :cool:

Lets just make knives :)

Well that was fun going through 38 pages. You definitely are one of the diverse makers I have come across. I have been in the custom knife world for over a decade and just getting into ABS makers and have thoroughly enjoyed what I have seen from you so far. Thanks!

Welcome to Knifedogs. Thanks for the compliments on my work. There are plenty of ABS members so be sure to pack a lunch. :)
Come back soon
Well that was fun going through 38 pages. You definitely are one of the diverse makers I have come across. I have been in the custom knife world for over a decade and just getting into ABS makers and have thoroughly enjoyed what I have seen from you so far. Thanks!

Ok Brad I will tell you that that is exactly what it does.
I have to be the one to tell you that because it is not true and Bruce is too honest to tell a fib, Jack.

Sorry to trick you.

Back