It's Official, I'll Have Money No More Forever!

C Craft, Loretta Lynn said, "If I had known grandchildren were so much fun I'dve had them first."

The first time she brings a boy home stand next to him and inhale deeply. When he asks what you're doing, tell him, "Now I can track you in the dark".

Also draw a skull on your forearm with a Sharpie and tell him it's "Prison Ink" They love that one.

For her first date, I thought I'd just invite a buddy over and re-enact the first date scene from Bad Boys II where Will Smith scares the daylights out of Martin Lawrence's daughter's boyfriend.

Congrats Murph! Little girls are so fun to raise.
Start saving now for the wedding, just a word of advice. Our only daughter is talking marriage and we aint ready! We just got car payments again. dang.

Remember Murph it is dad's girls and Mama's boys. So it will drive your wife nuts because of this too. Congrats and I am looking forward to seeing her.

James, "Ari" will be making her knife show debut at the AKA Show next February. If all goes as planned, she'll be carrying her first knife ok, I'll be carrying it for her), a small Japanese inspired design forged of W2 with copper and silver fittings and a saya carved from Pomele Sapele.

Back