Joint Guild/ABS show.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
The Knifemakers Guild and The American Bladesmith Society are jointly sponsoring The International Custom Cutlery Exposition to be held in Kansas City Mo. September 18th -20th ,2015,at the Downtown Marriott. There will be 150 knifemaker tables,75 for each organization and supplier tables as well.
I'll be there,anyone else interested?

The Knifemakers Guild and The American Bladesmith Society are jointly sponsoring The International Custom Cutlery Exposition to be held in Kansas City Mo. September 18th -20th ,2015,at the Downtown Marriott. There will be 150 knifemaker tables,75 for each organization and supplier tables as well.
I'll be there,anyone else interested?
In my town, this will be awesome. I hope my skills will improve enough for me to be a part of this.

John

to combine the Guild and the ABS must have been a real challenge. I,m thinking this will be one of the finest shows ever given the talent from both clubs. Do they have a sold out show yet?

I'm looking forward to going since it's minutes from my house I feel pretty lucky. Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks.

to combine the Guild and the ABS must have been a real challenge. I,m thinking this will be one of the finest shows ever given the talent from both clubs. Do they have a sold out show yet?

Bruce,
As far as I know the show is not sold out yet but tables are selling fast and we expect it to be sold out well in advance of next years show. Will you come join us?

Calvin, I'm getting a table. I wasn't aware that they changed the name of the show from the Knifemakers Guild show to " international custom cutlery exposition ". this was never mentioned in August at the business meeting.

Calvin, I'm getting a table. I wasn't aware that they changed the name of the show from the Knifemakers Guild show to " international custom cutlery exposition ". this was never mentioned in August at the business meeting.

Go to the Guild Facebook page to read about it,I don't know if info has been put on the Guild website yet but you will see it in the next newsletter. You should go ahead and pay for your table,I think this show will sell out well in advance of September,2015.

I'm planning on being there Calvin. Already sent my check to Charlie for my table. This should be a very incredible show!

I,e got my name on the list now but no idea how far down. This would be the only show for the year

Bruce,
On the ABS list?

Yep, I should talk about joining the Guild while we are there. My trouble is its hard to get away from home to do too many shows nowadays. I plan to concentrate on just one show per year so this one may be the one. The Guild and The ABS Combined is the best of both worlds. I can imagine it will be a terrific success for everybody.

Yep, I should talk about joining the Guild while we are there. My trouble is its hard to get away from home to do too many shows nowadays. I plan to concentrate on just one show per year so this one may be the one. The Guild and The ABS Combined is the best of both worlds. I can imagine it will be a terrific success for everybody.

Bruce,
We can get together at this show and get you set up to join The Knifemakers Guild at the 2016 show if you like.
We would love to have you as a member of The Guild.

Back