Just about finished

ArtinNC

I need to sharpen them and put my name on them and I'll start on the sheaths today.
The small one is 6 5/8 OAL and the bigger one is 7 3/4 OAL and ATS34 the larger knife has dove tail bolsters and tapered tang.
Thanks for looking, Art
100_0829.jpg

100_0832.jpg

100_0834.jpg

Art,

Man them are some stunners for sure. Very nice work, cant wait to see the leather for them!

Nice ones.

Chris

Very nice. I love the one with the jigged bone. Its like old is new again. We have been so used to seeing stabilized woods and ivory and the like, it is refreshing to see a classic.

Sean

Very nice. I love the one with the jigged bone. Its like old is new again. We have been so used to seeing stabilized woods and ivory and the like, it is refreshing to see a classic.

Sean

+1 on that... I love that top knife , it is very nicely done , and the purfect size for a using knife. I am gonna need one of those soon 2thumbs

Just want to say thanks for all the good comments.
And I like the jig bone also and have never used it much.

Hey Art,

Those are very nice. I also love jigged bone. For some reason I have never used any.

Greg

The only thing about jig bone I think it's a little brittle. Maybe put a hole in and not take the bone clear to the end of the handle?

Very very nice, classy designs! I particularly like the top two even though I'm not generally drawn to bone handles all that much.

After I finish the sheath. I have a couple spots to tuch up and I'll put my name on them and post pictures again.

The top two could be neck knives.

Well here they are finished, not very good pictures . I just couldn't get the blue out today must be to late in the day. The buyer wants to put finish coat on the sheaths.
100_0845.jpg

100_0847.jpg

100_0849.jpg

Art,

They sure turned out buddy. Finish coat on the leather and shazam....Stunners!!

Good thing the buyer took the trio....I wouldnt have been able to pick:unsure::D

Thanks for sharing Art, sure turned out great!

Chris

Sean

That's exactly what I wanted to say. I can always let Sean speak for me because he apparently can read my mind. Those are great knives and super sheath work too! I feel lucky tonight to get to see all these cool knives.

Back