KD July KITH official picture thread.

P7140376.jpgP7140375.jpgWell, here goes the pic thing again. GOT IT!! Thanks.

5160 Steel, 3/16" thick, tapered to 3/32" on tang, 6 1/2" long, 2 3/4" blade, Black Walnut handle with copper wire pin and copper tube. Heat treated by me. It will have a leather sheath, just not done yet. Will be ready to ship by Monday.

Last edited:
Sorry for not posting for so long but stuff keeps happening.

I do have a knife ready so keep my name in the hat.

I'll try to get a picture up later.

Carey

Just in time Carey. Im going to draw in about two hours. Have some last minute errends to run before leaving gor vacation tomorrow

the suspense is killing me......

Drum roll.......
Here is the list.
Remember send your shipping info to the person before you on the list. First person sends to the last person. Jaysmith you will send your address to jdw. I went through the thread three times, I dont think I missed anyone but if I did please let me know.

Thanks for participating this year, Im already looking forward to next year.

Jaysmith10
Franklin
Patrick
rasret01
Archermoon
medtech
scott mack
james terrio
clancy
sbuzek
awstovall
HHH
Sean Cochran
Josh Dabney
Carey Quinn
ta2edfreak
gahagan
mark redmon
brad704
doug lester
j leclair
jdw

Last edited:
I guess I was a little vague about the instructions :(
Here is an example:
If you look at my name on the list
I will send my knife to Josh Dabney
HHH will send his knife to me.
I will PM HHH with my address and Josh will PM me his address.

I got it, Sean. Clancy is after me, I now have his address... his new SideKick will be on the way by Monday :)

I hope you like it bro, it involves a few techniques I learned here and tried for the first time.

I'm so stoked about the Scott Mack knife I "won" that I can hardly describe it. Thank you, sir!

Congrats to everyone who joined in, there's some really cool knives being passed around, and I'm proud to be a small part of the tradition. Thanks for setting it all up, Sean! Count me in for next year :biggrin:

This has been alot of fun, I can't wait to get the J.Leclair knife that I won, it looks great. And Jaysmith, I got your address, it will go out on Monday, hope you like it, I enjoyed making this knife, it was a good getaway from orders for a week end.
Thanks to Sean for setting this all up and doing the hard work, count me in next year also.
Dale

thanks sean for running this this was fun all the way around. mine just went in the mail 5 min ago so its on its way to a dogs house lol sorry pun intended. cant wait to get mine,x-mas in july sound about right?

These are great. Sean you did a fantastic job of organizing it. Hats off to you for all the work involved. Franklin, I am a DOG so pun was well taken. Sooooooooo...is there going to be a KITH for December? Ya know finish by Dec. 1 and ship out before the rush. Would love to get a knife for Xmas. Kick it around a while. Maybe more dogs'll be interested. YeeHaw!!!! Rasret01 your knife will be in the mail Monday morning. Had to drive some friends around for a canoe party & couldn't get to PO.

Pat

OK, so I'm late posting a picture but I'm going to try to get one posted anyway.

Model III stock removal skinner of differentially heat treated 1084 high carbon steel. 2 3/4" blade, 6 1/2" overall. Camel bone scales with copper pins.

Hope it meets your approval. :5:

Carey

James, I'm looking forward to a great knife..

Last year Stan sent me a folding knife and I sent a hunter to you..... this year is backwards, you are sending me a hunter and I'm sending a folder to Stan. All in all I keep getting the best knives.

ernie

Thanks Patrick - looking forward to it. I got mine out to Archer Moon on yesterday. I'd be up for another round December.

Dick

James, I'm looking forward to a great knife..

Last year Stan sent me a folding knife and I sent a hunter to you..... this year is backwards, you are sending me a hunter and I'm sending a folder to Stan. All in all I keep getting the best knives.

ernie

Funny how that worked out! Cool :)

Back