KMG Shipping Delays

Came in one box? Shipments I've seen others receive came in three separate boxes.
Three boxes is correct but the other two aren’t heavy. Reason for loading in the bed was to get it to the shop which is aways from the driveway. It’s lying on the shop floor as I type this.

Three boxes is correct but the other two aren’t heavy. Reason for loading in the bed was to get it to the shop which is aways from the driveway. It’s lying on the shop floor as I type this.
Thanks opaul. Just got off the phone again with KMG. She's going out to the shop to find out what's going on. Waiting on a call back.

Based on the delivery Opaul described, I have to wonder if the shippers are not having huge issues. Hmmmm..... my UPS Driver is schedule for a pick here today, and I'm gona ask about the state of drivers and the shipping load.

I had a package late by 4 days last week, that was USPS.....and my Postman hand delivered it to the shop door, and apologized. He told me that they are very short on people, and more so, the "unrest" in places where there are major USPS hubs is causing serious delivery problems. He told me that they've had several Postal delivery people in those areas dragged out of their vehicles, beaten and their trucks/delivery vehicles destroyed/burnt, with mail in them. Wonder why the media hasn't reported any of that?

Based on the delivery Opaul described, I have to wonder if the shippers are not having huge issues. Hmmmm..... my UPS Driver is schedule for a pick here today, and I'm gona ask about the state of drivers and the shipping load.

I had a package late by 4 days last week, that was USPS.....and my Postman hand delivered it to the shop door, and apologized. He told me that they are very short on people, and more so, the "unrest" in places where there are major USPS hubs is causing serious delivery problems. He told me that they've had several Postal delivery people in those areas dragged out of their vehicles, beaten and their trucks/delivery vehicles destroyed/burnt, with mail in them. Wonder why the media hasn't reported any of that?
I think there is a lot of under/neglected reporting. With that said - i’m pretty sure this group knows a thing or two about handling themselves.

They are short handed due to Covid 19. Not a shipping problem yet. Mines still in the shop. The lady I spoke with is checking with the shop to see where we’re at. Waiting on a return call.

short handed due to Covid 19
That would smack Beaumont really hard, seeing how the total operation consists of 3-4 people! EEEK! I also know that Beaumont was recently bought out, but that wouldn't make any difference in this case..... all the same folks still there....just a new owner.

Got the grinder in today. Well 2 out of 3 boxes anyway. The box with the workrest didn’t show. FedEx guy said it should be here tomorrow. Got it wired and mounted to a moveable table. Gave it a quick test. It sure is smooth! Does the VFD come with a mounting bracket? Wasn’t one in the box.
C37A3AFD-AC5E-4716-9313-49C1B67B6311.jpeg

Back