Knifedog Awards

I'm kind of surprised by the relatively large differences in number of votes in some of the categories. I understand that in a rare case someone might just plain not be able to pick one. But not enough to explain the differences we're seeing.

I don't understand why so many would vote for only a couple categories and not take a minute and vote for the rest?

To each their own, I guess. :confused2: :14:

Maybe they are on smart phones and have large fingers.

This is happened last year too, people look but don't participate in voting. just look down at the bottom of this page we are on and count how many have read this thread, now go back and see how many voted. Huge difference in numbers.

Well,I voted.
I encourage every one to vote and I challenge all new members to GET YOU BUTT OVER TO THE AWARDS THREAD AND VOTE!

If there was a Give-Away in each thread you'd see some votes I bet.
49.gif

There is but only for the winner. It is a shame there are lots of knives to vote for

That's the problem Brad.....
I was being sarcastic.
Nobody does anything anymore unless there's a pay-off in it. No sense of community.

Rudy

That's the problem Brad.....
I was being sarcastic.
Nobody does anything anymore unless there's a pay-off in it. No sense of community.

I caught that (I do miss most things though :confused2:)

I really don't see any problems, if someone wants their knife to vote for just nominate yourself (not this year though).

Back