KT's Hawk

Wade Hougham

I had the pleasure of making this hawk for our own KT, kidterico.
The head is forged from a plow tine and the handle is rosewood. The length of the haft is 20 1/2" and the head is 8 1/2 with a 3 1/4" cutting edge. The grip is raw hide and there are brass cones, beads and feathers. The head is attached with 4 pins, epoxy and artifical sinew.
Thanks for taking the time to view.

Attachments

• P7240007.jpg
    P7240007.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 43
Wade another beautifuf piece to come out of your shop. I cant thank you enough. It will be a nice addition to my collecton of hawks etc. Hope to do more with you in the future. KT

Last edited:
Hi Wade ,
I think kidterico is a very lucky man buitiful work and feeling to it .
love seeing your work thanks for sharing much appreciate .
Chris

Wade, that one is awesome, I'm loving the details in this one. You are a fine craftsman.
Terry, you lucky old yankee, you're gonna need a bigger house...Two very talented guys and I'm proud to know both.........Randy

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment.
KT, it is on its way and think you are going to like this one even better once in hand.
Chris and Randy, I admire both your talent and love seeing your creations. Your positive comments have started my day off with a warm feeling. Thank you.
Wade

Last edited:
Anyone thinking of geting one of Wades hawks dont even look at the pictures. They dont do it justice at all. I just got mine and all I can say is my oh my it is OUTSTANDING. Thanks Wade for a beautiful piece. KT

Very nice hawk Wade as always. KT is a lucky man to have it. I realy like those kind of hawks.

Seved

Wade....wow. I'm going to have you make something for me one of these days. I love your work.
Eric

Wade I have gotten a lot of nice comments on your hawk from people who come to see my collection. KT

Back