MERRY CHRISTMAS!!...Where is everyone spending their day?

Keith Willis

Just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas,may you all be blessed.
Let's all remember all our Military...May we also remember those that are less fortunate than us...and we know there are many

Where you all spending the holiday?..I am on the Mississippi Gulfcoast with my girlfriends family.

God bless,
Keith

Merry Christmas Keith

This is my little girl's 2nd Christmas so it should be entertaining to say the least. My wife and I are more excited then her.

My wife and I's first Christmas at home with the kids and we're excited as all get out :)

We've always travelled over Christmas to see our parents up north but we're very fortunate to have them here in Florida this year. Here's to embracing tradition and starting new ones.

Merry Christmas to all !

-Josh

Keith,
My wife & I will be spending the day right here in Southern California Santa Monica area!
There is no place like HOME! And to all all our Military I wish a very Merry Christmas and thank you for your service!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Well Keith, I am sitting in the living room and plan to be at home all day. The wife is working, and my kids are gone. We dont have any money for christmas so we wont be going anywhere or doing anything. I hope there is something good on tv. Yes, I am depressed. First time in my life I couldnt get the kids anything for christmas.
Thanks for the shoulder.

At the fire station for 48 hours! Hoping y'all don't burn down your house or need any medical help today or tomorrow! Its not too bad though. Been doing it for the last 22 years so its common for us. Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Holidays Keith !
Seems like since time began I've been traveling on holidays. I'll be visiting my 3 daughters and families today and get to play with all the grand kid's toys. Then it's off to visit dad in assisted living.....then home for some shop time, NOT.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Rudy

All the kids are coming over and open gifts and eat turkey, ham and salmon. It dont get better than that.

My wife and I are home alone, had the kids and grand kids over yesterday,at friends house last night,calling friends and family today and sending Christmas wishes on Facebook. Going deer hunting tomorrow for 7 days.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Eric,I wish you lived closer,I'd take you hunting to cheer you up.

Spending time with my family near Brenham, TX! Hope to get a late afternoon duck hunt in. Worked on knives almost all day yesterday though! Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone, we're spending the day at home with family and friends and staying off the grinder (which almost feels like punishment LOL).

Well hope all had a good day.

Eric,sorry to hear this my brother..I pray things will improve for you and your family.
Gifts were very slim for my kids from me this year as well,however,we are all healthly and at peace...GOD IS GOOD!

God bless you all

Back