MSC 40% off Metalworking - December 3rd

Erin Burke

MSC 40% off Metalworking

This is something I've been doing over on BF for awhile. Occasionally, MSC sends out deals to my email account. The best one, in my opinion, is the 40% off metalworking orders over $99. It's great for drills, reamers and such. So, when I can, I attempt to share these announcements with other knife-makers.

With that...

MSC Metalworking Mania, December 3rd only
save up to 40% on MSC's entire metalworking product offering.

Includes Drills, End Mills, Taps, Inserts, Abrasives, Saw Blades, Tool Holders, Tooling Components, and Measuring Instruments.

Code is MWMANIA40W

If posting these deals is just annoying, please let me know.
Erin

Last edited:
THANKS! :) It would seem that MSC has lost it's love for me.... I'll have to get back on the mailing list....

Does anyone know about there sanding belts are they good for this discount?

If so what (kind of material) would you purchase the belts in?

aluminum oxide
cermaic aluminum oxide
cubitron
cubitronO
zircona alumina

I am not sure what is the best material for knifemaking! Or do you recommend buy belts somewhere else?

MSC Metalworking Mania, January 14th only
save up to 40% on MSC's entire metalworking product offering on orders over $99.

Includes Drills, End Mills, Taps, Inserts, Abrasives, Saw Blades, Tool Holders, Tooling Components, and Measuring Instruments.

Code is MWMANIA40W

I just got back from a business trip and the blocks were waiting for me, beautiful stuff. I have some CPM154 I have to cut out and grind first. I'll send pictures when I'm done. Thanks

MSC Metalworking Mania - February 25th

MSC Metalworking Mania, February 25th only
save up to 40% on MSC's entire metalworking product offering on orders over $99.

Code is MWMANIA40W

MSC Metalworking Mania - Sept 30 thru Oct 1

MSC Metalworking Mania, Sept 30th and Oct 1
save up to 40% on MSC's entire metalworking product offering on orders over $149.

Code is MWMANIA40W

I would use this myself, but last week I used their 35% off code to buy a huge supply of cobalt bits. No money left.

Hey Chuck... isn't that what my post said?:9:

If you can get your order in by the end of today, MSC has a "Save up to 35% off Taps & Drills" special. Just enter code TAPDRL35W.

In my experience, the "save up to" part usually means that there are some brand-name exclusions... like Chicago-Latrobe is almost never included in a sale. BUT, the MSC "Made in USA" screw machine HSS and cobalt bits are almost always included.

Be aware MSC has a 20lb min for shipping!

What??? I order drill bits from MSC all the time... I just got a batch last week. The whole package probably weighed 0.5lbs. In fact, reviewing my last handfull of MSC orders, not one exceded even 2lbs. Am I missing something?

MSC Metalworking Mania, Thursday, Oct 14th - Friday, Oct 15th
save up to 40% on MSC's entire metalworking product offering on orders over $149.

Code is MWMANIA40W

Back