My first pic on KnifeDogs

GSC

This is a small damascus hunter that I finished recently. The damascus was made by Gerome Weinand and I also had Gerome do the heat treat for me. It has titanium bolsters and stainless screws and I did a vine file pattern. Plus a custom lanyard by Jeff P. OK give some feed back guys. thanks Gordon

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 83
  • GetAttachment_002.jpg
    GetAttachment_002.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 89
Let me tell you, I held that knife and it is beautiful, Gordon does fantastic work,His file work is awesome .he is going to spend some time teaching me as soon as i get some time.

Beautiful job on the knife and sheath. I'm impressed with the damascus but not surprised because I know Gerome well. Not many people have made as much damascus as that guy.

Thanks for the feedback guys, my next plan is to build a disk grinder so that I can taper my tangs As Bruce says it raises your workmanship standard. I would like to also visit your shop someday Bruce. But for now I just sold my house and wife and I are in process of looking for another. Same area just more room and most important more shop space.
Gordon

Sorry John, yes the handle slabs are snakewood I get most of my supplies from alphaknifesupply.com. Chuck and his family treat me well. Thanks again for asking.
Gordon

Beautiful knife! The filework looks great, and the package goes together very well overall.

Johnny 2thumbs

Back