My Knife Dogs collection

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I've started a collection of Knife Dogs members knives. I have only these three so far but will be adding to my collection from time to time.
The top one is from Brad Lilly,the center one Tai Goo and the bottom one Raymond Richard. One day I may open a museum with my Knife Dogs collection or donate it to the National Knife Museum.:biggrin:
Y'all enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 124
Calvin, that sure is a nice collection you got going there. When it warms up a little I am going to put together a hunter for you. I bet you thought I forgot.

I recognized the Goo and Richards but had to go back and read your post for the Lilly. Nice Trio!

I recognized the Goo and Richards but had to go back and read your post for the Lilly. Nice Trio!

The Lilly is the only one I've used so far,used it on a deer.
If I get a Bruce Bump cut and shoot I can kill the deer and clean it too with the same tool.:biggrin:

They are what I call "real nice ones" Calvin ! That is a great start on your proposed extending collection. Frank

Well it may be the ugly duckling but it is fitting that the knife made by the redneck was the first in the deer guts:)

It is humbling to have a kinfe in such a group

You better be real close with one of my cut n shoots, most don't even have sights :)

:biggrin: Sights? I don't need no stinkin sights!
I can handle the close part. I'm not sure I can afford one of your cut and shoots,you probably get $50.00 or more for one of those.:biggrin:

That's one thing I'm going to do one of these days,build my own black powder pistol.

Well I show how to do that on my forum here on KD
Let me know if you can't find it, its called The Newell 45 Caliber
I gotta tell ya though. It takes a ton of time but very well worth it personally.

Well I show how to do that on my forum here on KD
Let me know if you can't find it, its called The Newell 45 Caliber
I gotta tell ya though. It takes a ton of time but very well worth it personally.

I found it,it's awesome! Like I said,one of these days...

Back