My new Claude Scott sheath

Roger,
That knife is too cool! It reminds me of a middle eastern type knife. The one I am thinking about has a sharp swedge on the spine for about the first third by the tip. Yours looks great just like it is. Claudes sheath work is excellent.

Roger,
That knife is too cool! It reminds me of a middle eastern type knife. The one I am thinking about has a sharp swedge on the spine for about the first third by the tip. Yours looks great just like it is. Claudes sheath work is excellent.

Thanks Laurence,
I sure appreciate your encouragement.
So as not to take this thread too far off, I posted some pictures in the "New to Knifemaking" section.

The latest from Claude, a highly tooled hunter knife sheath. I don't know how he does it.

IMG_4050_zpsea3ab5d9.jpg

IMG_4048_zps4d6edf21.jpg

Awesome work guys! Claude is to sheathmaking what you are to knifemaking!!! Love that damascus too! In the future can you post some pictures of the backs of the sheaths? I have been trying to work on a horizontal belt sheath but want to secure it in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Tom, I'll try to post some backside pictures. They look just as good on the back and show the soft deerskin liner that also covers the folded belt loop.

WOW , some amazing craftsmanship by both makers shown here.

Bruce: I dig the chain link on the handle....awesomeness...

Dwane

Back