Name this Folder Contest!

I think the way the knife looks folded up and then extended reminds me of a Praying Mantis, so I think "Mantis" would be a good name. The praying Mantis is also a very good predator.

Jeff

"Battle Tank" or just "Tank" The way it looks when it's closed reminds me of some of the tank treads I saw when I was working with the Army in South Korea.

It also looks very sturdy and tough like a Tank!

Thanks,

I recognize several of these names as already being used. I had some ideas that I Googled before posting and found them. Worth doing, especially before actually putting the name on a new knife!

Ernie is just very secure in his masculinity with a touch of a soft spot for the gentler things in life.

Predator, Looks like it stalks. Nice and quit when in the pocket and full of violence when out and open.

Put some wheels on it and add an engineer in the blade hole and call it... the "Chattanooga Chew Chew". ;)

My sister & husband's mare just had a male foal & they were looking for a name. The sire is named 'Fairbanks' & their mare is called 'Manicure' so I came up with... 'Faerkure' as a name for the foal. Maybe you could also use it for the name of your folder. :D

Last edited:
Back