New guy from Florida

F

Frank Fischer

Names Frank Fischer, I am a 25 year old custom knifemaker out of central Florida. I recently learned the trade from my father, Todd Fischer, who has been making just under a decade. I've grasped every bit of knowledge he's thrown at me and I now do everything from forge my own damascus steel to write programs for and operate the HAAS TM-1. I look forward to being a part of this community and expect to here more from me. Thanks!

Frank,
Welcome to the Knife Dogs fellow Floridian !
I started a social group here called Flori-Dogs to help us network and make friends right here in the state of Florida. I'll send you an invite so you can check it out for yourself.

-Josh

I have a question, who's leg do I have to hump to get a knifemakers title and a personal subforum thingamajig? Is mr. George the guy to bother?

Go to your user CP and at almost the bottom on the right hand side there is the "paid Subscription" link, click there and it will show you all the options.

Let me know if you need anything else bud! :)

I have a question, who's leg do I have to hump to get a knifemakers title and a personal subforum thingamajig? Is mr. George the guy to bother?

that would be me...but no nonsense with my leg, either of them.
send me a PM if you have any questions.

Welcome to the Knife Dogs! Glad you're here. Pix, PIC's, Pictures!

Thanks for the info and warm welcome, everyone!

Glad to see you made it here Frank. Drag your dad over here too.
-John

That'll be a chore due to his devotion to Neil and CK&G, but I'll work on it for sure.

Back