New Guy!

H

Huck

Greetings from western Minnesota. I haven't ever made a knife & don't know if I ever will but I love to look & learn. I'm retired law enforcement & have just started a little knife & hunting/fishing collectibles business. I just added sharpening to the business & since I enjoy carving fish & duck decoys its a fun little business to be in even if I don't make any money. I have been thinking about learning to make kydex sheaths since I have many of the tools already. In searching for info I found this Forum & found it very interesting & informative. Hope to get to know you all & will try and get some catch-up reading done.
Thanks,
Randy Huckeby
Hucks Knives & Collectibles
Barnesville, MN 56514
www.HucksKnives.com

Welcome to the pack Randy!!!

It's nice to see another minnesoten here. Where in west MN. are you located, If you don't mind me asking?

Howdy and Welcome, Huck! Great introduction, I wish everyone would tell us a little about themselves like you have.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Jake, I am from the little community of Barnesville. We are a bedroom community for Fargo/Moorhead. Located on I-94 about 1/2 way between Fergus Falls & Fargo.

Back