New to Knife Dogs - Here's some of my recent work

RangerMadeKnives

KNIFE MAKER
I posted in the introductions page and said my hello's. Thought it might be a good idea to post some pics of some of my recent projects. If you frequent BladeForum you may have seen some of these. I'm still a new maker (not sure how long one is considered new) so still developing a style while trying to concentrate on good design and excellent fit and finish. I'm sure personal style will come as I get more knives under my belt; I think I'm at about sixty now. Feedback is most welcome.

Bob

Untitled by Ranger_Bob, on Flickr

20150214_125040 by Ranger_Bob, on Flickr

Been following on Instagram for a while. Fine looking knives. At 60 knives (or any other number) it seems to me, you are way ahead of the curve! Fit and finish like yours is what I hope to attain one day.

Thanks for the kind words guys. There are a lot of really fantastic makers hanging out here on Knife Dogs and I look forward to learning from all of you. I also really appreciate the kudos from the collectors. I may be a new maker but, I've figured out that you can learn a lot from experienced collectors. I've got some pretty cool projects under way so will certainly be sharing more.

Bob

Back