Non-swimmer

Roger

I'm out in the shop gluing up a stacked leather handle. I was using the cooling water in a bucket under the grinder to wet the leather so the Gorilla Glue would absorb. As I was dipping some leather in the water my hand bumped something. I checked it out thinking I dropped in a brush or something and found a mouse that had fallen in and drowned. One less mouse to worry about.

I find them in the swimming pool skimmer in the summer. They definitely can't swim and they always go in with a fur coat and no suit, go figure.

I have a small dinosaur in the swamp behind the house down by where the mother in law stays.
I'm gonna try to get this devil with one of these traps if I can find a big enough bucket.

I find them in the swimming pool skimmer in the summer. They definitely can't swim and they always go in with a fur coat and no suit, go figure.

Mice can swim and they can swim very well but like me they can only tread water for so long.
I've seen them when I'm bush hogging around my ponds jump in the pond to get away from me,swim under water for ten yards or so then come up and swim on across the pond.

I have a small dinosaur in the swamp behind the house down by where the mother in law stays.
I'm gonna try to get this devil with one of these traps if I can find a big enough bucket.

Be sure to keep the scale the same, perhaps utilizing a dumpster, a ladder, and her stupid smart car (as a roller).
good trapping.

Back