NWG

Rey

I have seen the NWG belt grinder mentioned, and I need to know what brand is the NWG and website? I'm interested in the cost of having 1 or building it, before I get anything else that I may regret. Rey:confused:

Rey, go to www.usaknifemaker.com. Tracy designed the NWG and drew the plans. He sells the plans for $25.00. He also sell the wheels and other parts needed. There is even a kit sold there.

You can't go wrong with a NWG. Lots of guys are using the plans but welding it up. If you got your forge built you can build a NWG.

I build these and ship them for $1,300.00 plus shiping. I have several modifications that I think are improvments, they are welded and have 8" and 2" wheels on the tool arm that rotates so that one tool arm provides the 8" wheel, slack belt, flat platten or 2" wheel available.

I need some information about attachments so that I can post my brochure, including pictures.

Wayne covered it but if you have any other questions, fire away.
t

Tracey
I seen a NWG today it was hooked up to a Horse. One the local knifemaker's here is Amish. His whole machine shop, mills, Lathes, Saws and grinders is run by a Horse.
It was amazing.

so one horse power motor is enough? I usually reccomend 1 1/2hp but I suppose that creates a problem...

I have seen the NWG belt grinder mentioned, and I need to know what brand is the NWG and website? I'm interested in the cost of having 1 or building it, before I get anything else that I may regret. Rey:confused:

NWG stands for No Weld Grinder
No body else mentioned it

You guys are something else, you made me laugh enough to P............... . You all have made my day, God Bless you all. Rey

Back