ok all you dogs, show yourself

Just took this pix yesterday. I'm losing my hair due to chemo so the next pix might be a bald headed Clydetz! :D
It's the first time in my life that I'm shedding more than my dogs!

DSCN0355.jpg

Clydetz!!!How are you my friend?
(and for anyone who don't know,this is the 2nd most handsome guy around,next to Casper!;) )

Me, just trying to figure out the camera timer.

Attachments

• Me, Intent On Something, MSN.jpg
    Me, Intent On Something, MSN.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Mrs. BossDog and Rocky, the wonder Lab...
Mrs. BossDog has just gotten done riding around the yard on the new dirt bike. She is a maniac. I should have never showed her how to change gears.

lora-and-rocky.jpg

Mrs. BossDog and Rocky, the wonder Lab...
Mrs. BossDog has just gotten done riding around the yard on the new dirt bike. She is a maniac. I should have never showed her how to change gears.

lora-and-rocky.jpg
Your in for it now. Looks like one of your ways of getting out by yourself is over with.:eek::D:p

Hello everyone, greetings from sweden.

My first post on knifedogs.com.
Thought it start showing my self. huh1

This is my puppy dog and me!
20100322_0741-203x300.jpg

She is an Alaskan malamute

I'm from south of Sweden. But sometimes i go north, here its snows alot yearlier that at my place. I'm a little suprised.
dsc_1924.jpg

Sorry guys for my english!

/Bruno

Hello everyone, greetings from sweden.

My first post on knifedogs.com.
Thought it start showing my self. huh1

This is my puppy dog and me!
20100322_0741-203x300.jpg

She is an Alaskan malamute

I'm from south of Sweden. But sometimes i go north, here its snows alot yearlier that at my place. I'm a little suprised.
dsc_1924.jpg

Sorry guys for my english!

/Bruno
Welcome to KnifeDogs bro. Your english is very good. Lets see some of your work.hi there 1

Have not done a knife from scratch yet, :(
done a couple with bought blades though.

Found this place through usaknifemaker.com, I'm going to order parts for my knifegrider i'm building.

Tried out to make a knife with hand tools and it worked out pretty well, but i wouldn't call it a knife when it's made out of "farmers steel" (what's we call it in sweden). Steel that can't be harden.

/Bruno

Sumo,you hairy but handsome devil,how ya doin?
(Wolf from the Swamp)
What is going on bro. Yeah, It is even worse now, since we are getting into the summer I guess it is time to scalp it again.

How is the weather up your way?

A few more pics

These two were taken when I lived in Costa Rica. You gotta love being an anthropologist!!!!!!!dancing dog

meonarock.jpg

This was in Manuel Antonio Costa Rica.

lannabritandme.jpg

One more from Costa Rica. These are two my friends Brit and Lanna.

This one is of my Fraternity family tree. Nothing like guns and Bros. Sigma Nu for Life!!!!
fratfam.jpg

This one was taken at the base of Fall Creek Falls in TN.
meatfcf.jpg

Yes sir! I have that one and a winchester. Both are great but Marlin makes a better shooting rifle fo sho!
I'm shooting a Mossberg 472PCA 30-30 and I love it. Converting it back to open sights as well. You tried the Hornady LeverEvolution ammo? 100yrds - +0.2", 200yrds - -2", 300yrds - -12". And its a ballistic tip and the only pointed ammo for 30-30 there is and its 160gr. I have about 2 1/2 boxes of it right now.

I'm shooting a Mossberg 472PCA 30-30 and I love it. Converting it back to open sights as well. You tried the Hornady LeverEvolution ammo? 100yrds - +0.2", 200yrds - -2", 300yrds - -12". And its a ballistic tip and the only pointed ammo for 30-30 there is and its 160gr. I have about 2 1/2 boxes of it right now.

I haven't used it in my 30-30s but I have used it in my H&R .444 handi-rifle. That is the rifle I hunt wit the most. Its a sweet shooting gun. It has better ballistics than the .45-70.

Back