ok all you dogs, show yourself

Rock, you got the security cameras, window sensors, perimeter sensors, and motion detectors setup at your house now that shes 13? I don't even have to ask about the knives and guns and gun cleaning supplies, I know you already got those ready to go.

I have OverprotectiveFather.com!

This is my wife, Marecho, myself, and my daughter, Raeann, last July, a month after Raeann turned thirteen!

MarechoDaveRaeny071809-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have OverprotectiveFather.com!

This is my wife, Marecho, myself, and my daughter, Raeann, last July, a month after Raeann turned thirteen!

MarechoDaveRaeny071809-1.jpg
Beautiful family bro. Love the website too, great job on it!! I still think you need the sensors around the yard and on the window incase the boys don't see the website.

Thanks, Guys. I can be the rowdiest guy around, but I like the level of civility and respect shown in this forum. There are other "bigger" forums that lack it. You can ask a serious question and the moderators turn the thread into a joke by being smart****s.

Helpful decent bunch here, even if some of us are also members of the "only" forum! :D

I appreciate it.

Rock, you got the security cameras, window sensors, perimeter sensors, and motion detectors setup at your house now that shes 13? I don't even have to ask about the knives and guns and gun cleaning supplies, I know you already got those ready to go.

lol,my daughter is 17 in June,and I age 5 years for every one of hers...
She and her mom are moving back to Vancouver,and I've told Britannia that every boy she knows WILL meet me,standing on the porch,with a bucket and mop instead of a shotgun...
"This is so I can clean up the mess she'll make of you if you try anything" I'll tell them...
(I'm going to find us a good Aikido school once she's settled in):D

and here is the best of me;nothing I will ever do in life will equal this...

And I thank God she got her Mom's looks,not mine!

Last edited:
attachment.php
this be me! well i'm tha dude in front on the black softail anyway lol -fed

Attachments

• 0004052Hrp_.jpg
    0004052Hrp_.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one of the few I have. Me and my boys Elk hunting this past winter.

EDIT: The one on the right looks a little off doesn't he.........LMAO

I thought I'd throw in some updated pictures, though I haven't really changed any :p.

This is my wife and I on a cruise up the east coast:

And here we are in Ruidoso last weekend:

I don't have any "mean" looking pictures, and you better be glad. You'd all pee your panties if you saw me angry :mad: 2guns:mad:

;)

--nathan

Last edited:
Back