ok all you dogs, show yourself

Y'all sure you really wanna see what I look like???

Alright, but the nightmares are yer own problem!:eek::eek::eek:

Keep in mind, I'm not anywhere near my best here. I just came in from plowing(snow), and my back is killing me.

But, damn, I'm one fugly dude.:unsure:

Attachments

• Mug Shot.jpg
    Mug Shot.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 36
Y'all sure you really wanna see what I look like???

Alright, but the nightmares are yer own problem!:eek::eek::eek:

Keep in mind, I'm not anywhere near my best here. I just came in from plowing(snow), and my back is killing me.

But, damn, I'm one fugly dude.:unsure:

Bubba, your face is killing me.:eek: My eyes, my eyes, I am blind.oh no! 1
It wasn't bad enough that I was dumb and deaf. Now you had to add the blind. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Hey Mack1,
You musta cut the bottom of that picture off. You know the part where you're holding up the little sign that says COUNTY JAIL and a bunch of little numbers.

HA HA JUST KIDDING, really!!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Shahan, the rifle is a Barnes custom 58 caliber muzzle loading airgun. It shoots 58 caliber roundball or heavy custom slugs and produces 500+ ft/lbs of muzzle energy. Extremely accurate and deadly on deer.

IG, kwitcher b*****n'! I warned ya's!!! cool 1
Now ya can wear those really dark shades. 2thumbs

Stevan, I titled that pic "Mug Shot".:D

Last edited by a moderator:
you think YOU got problems?? here's what i got to work with,,and people ask me why i'm on wife number 3!!
Those are my old glasses,,i'm much prettier with the new ones.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
100_7629.jpg

Here's a picture of me taken on a camping trip 40 years ago. Its one of those rare photo's since I appear to have a full head of hair back then.

IMG_0920.JPG

This photo was taken this past spring. I'm the fellow with the Ivy Division T shirt. The fellow on the right is Gil Brown. He was my best friend while I was on the camping trip 40 years earlier.

IMG_1212.JPG

Here's a picture of me taken on a camping trip 40 years ago. Its one of those rare photo's since I appear to have a full head of hair back then.

IMG_0920.JPG

This photo was taken this past spring. I'm the fellow with the Ivy Division T shirt. The fellow on the right is Gil Brown. He was my best friend while I was on the camping trip 40 years earlier.

IMG_1212.JPG

"Camping". Hmmmm.

I don't recognize the backround scenery to be that of Yellowstone National Park....but I've been wrong before.

:)

Thanks again to all those that have, are and will serve our country.

BC

Here is a picture of me a couple of months ago forging a damascus billet out down at Fred Rowe's shop. Gotta get me one of those Big Blues someday!

Attachments

• burtonpost 005.jpg
    burtonpost 005.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 41
Mr Richard, thanks for your camping trip!

This is the most recent photo of me uploaded. Dan
squirrelDec2009.jpg

Last edited:
Back