ok all you dogs, show yourself

Moving the Bridgeport into the shop. A Great day.

bridgeportunload+001.jpg

Boy!!!! I seen that Leatherface before.sharpen1oh no! 1

This is one of my better pictures.

Attachments

• 100_0549.jpg
    100_0549.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 56
IG,

I took your relish to a good friend who loves the hot stuff. I warned him that it was a bit warm; he took a small dab on the end of his finger and tasted it: " That has a really good taste and your right, it is hot. He sat the jar back down on the counter and said he would add a small amount to his own hot sauce to give it some punch.:D:D

Fred

Last edited:
IG,

I took the your relish to a good friend who loves the hot stuff. I warned him that it was a bit warm; he took a small dab on the end of his finger and tasted it: " That has a really good taste and your right, it is hot. He sat the jar back down on the counter and said he would add a small amount to his own hot sauce to give it some punch.:D:D

Fred

Cooool!!!!!!!2thumbs;):D

attachment.php

Here's me and Jim Coffee from JC Custom taking a break at a recent knife show. I'm the short guy on the left.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

P.S. I marked Jim's shoes several times but we are just mastering right and left.

Last edited:
I noticed the great mugshots where you fellas have lots of exotic fun and great looking gals. It must be a benefit of knife making, yes?

Like IG always told me, a fella gets into knife making for the big money, good whiskey, and fast cars. I got the good looking gal and am still waiting for the rest, for the past 20 years.

I'm probably going in the hole. :D

Back