ok all you dogs, show yourself

Me with my bug-out vehicle ;)

IKn1106276981_30119495_8258127.jpg

Kind regards,

Jos

Paul, you s@*k! Cabo. And you didn't call me?huh1 Man, I could have been with you and we could have done the new Corona commercials. cool 1

Figured I'd best get a mug shot up here too! This if from a Canadian fishing trip I took this past summer with my good friend and fellow knifemaker Jim Clow.

34lbKingSalmon.jpg

And one of me in the shop:

EdinShop08.jpg

Nice Fish.
Everytime I have read your posts I pictured someone a lot older!
Sorry bout that.
Btw....Thanks for all the great info you have provided .

Before folks meet me in person, they often have the impression that I'm much older than what I am...especially when they learn that I've been at this for 25+ years. At 46, I sometimes feel a lot older than I am....I guess its not that age..but the mileage on the chassis! :D

rhe old man himself--lol--:D

Attachments

• HPIM0020.jpg
    HPIM0020.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 38
I think any Roman Centurion would have been proud to have used that big monster Mike. That is brilliant!

Terry

Ed Caffrey ?

Hey Ed,

Was that a Chris Ledoux reference ??

If it is I'd love it and wouldn't really be shocked.

I reckon if it was folks aught to know we're chug-a-luggin up one side and slidin down the other and not to mess with this ole cowboys hat. I'm also pretty sure you know how it goes between fathers and sons.

I wouldn't at all be suprized if you'ld photo finished on a knife or two cuz as you know there aint no easy goin on the rodeo trail.

RIP Chris Ledoux

-Josh

I see that and I think "Man that would be a great pig sticker on those 400lb hogs. Great work on the knives. If you wonder where my insanity came from, refer to my "dad" IndianGeorge.Short Buswow wee

Actucally, this is the matching toothpick the guy ordered.

MikeKKII.jpg

Thanks for the welcome and compliments.

Back