ok all you dogs, show yourself

This is I. Im the one wearing the USAF gortex jacket. This is me in Hope BC, as I've just finished helping a friend finish a documentary of the lost filming locations from the movie First Blood, which was shot in BC.

2009junkyardscene-1.jpg

meandscotty-1.jpg

meHerveandScottyattheriver-1.jpg

My picture

This is the best I could come up with right now. I'm in my bike shop.

Larry

Last edited:
Since you asked for it....

me and my sweety -

as you can tell, I like shooting things with sharp sticks 2thumbs

Attachments

• d&a.jpg
    d&a.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Memorial Day '08 003.jpg
    Memorial Day '08 003.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2009 elk hunt 019.jpg
    2009 elk hunt 019.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
me and my sweety -

as you can tell, I like shooting things with sharp sticks 2thumbs
How many years you been bowfishing? Nice size needle there. I prefer the gator gar in my backyard tho lol.

I'll play.

This is me at a recent Fighting Rifle class from Tactical Response (great class)
DSC_0561.jpg

Working on an exchange knife a couple of years ago from another forum.
IMG_0538small.jpg

Me and my girls, Neva (oldest) and Gracie).
IMG_7374.jpg

Glad to be hear.

Charlie

J.Mc - Belive it or not, that was my first trip! (hence the crap-eating grin) It was last summer on the Locust Fork river here in Alabama. What made it better was there was a group of canoes floating by watching when I stuck him! Since then, I sold the bow I was using and have not aquired another. I need to go by the local pawn shop and pick up a shooter. (I'm not gonna haul my Alpha-max on the river!)

J. Hoover

This is me getting ready to head out on a hunt.
IMG_0347.jpg

100% Money Back Satisfaction
Stick with a Hoover original. You'll thank yourself after the hunt

Last edited:
Pick up a Browning Barracuda bow, perfect for bowfishing, 45lb draw with 0 let off, hard hitting bow. I use one myself and have tried others and I'm glad I have this one. Its what I used to stick a 5ft 60lb gator gar at 70ft standing 13ft over the waters edge and it was already going underwater when I connected with him. My arrow went in on 1 side and came out the other.

Here I am,posing with this deceased doe,wich was taken by my friends son,his first legal hunt & deer. Next year,if I hunt with that young man,he'll be, the third generation of his family,I have had the pleasure & honor to hunt with

DSCF2394.jpg

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to place faces with names. Here are some of me. I wouldn't want anyone to confuse me with some guy named Bradley! All are 3 or 4 years old, but little has changed.

1. In the shop.
2. Shortly after grinding Aaron's (BlueSkyJaunte) folder blade. The blood has been washed away.
3. Out in the back yard.

David

Attachments

• dbshop1.jpg
    dbshop1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Hollow(head)grinding.jpg
    Hollow(head)grinding.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 54
  • dbportrait_bw.jpg
    dbportrait_bw.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 34
Looking at you guys compared to IG's mug shot just convinced me you fellas just want to make Mr. Rascal and me feel bad. :D I would post my picture, but it would cause nightmares.

ugly is as ugly does...you asked for it:eek::D
New Years Eve 09,finishing up the last of the Flor De Cana 12 year old rum
newyears09.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy, I'm brand new to the forum...

Howdy,
I've just joined and really enjoy the knives the members display...

Attachments

• New School Outfits 008.jpg
    New School Outfits 008.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 55
Back