Pictures and videos from 2nd Annual KD and USAknifemaker.com hammer in...

Great pictures of an even Greater Hammer-in. Looks like everybody got their hands on some hot and cold steel.

Did Janik ever find me some stag?

Bruce he was circling it the whole time! Think he got out with some scales? wish you could of made it.

Great pictures of an even Greater Hammer-in. Looks like everybody got their hands on some hot and cold steel.

Did Janik ever find me some stag?

He pulled a bag down from join the pallet racking and was going through it on the floor muttering your name and something not nice about your Pug dogs.

He knows better than to bad mouth the girl pugs. Last year he sent me a big bag of stag, I hope next year I can show up and get my own. Sorry to miss out meeting you guys.

you come out next year and teach and I'll buy you another Pug..

Man what a blast forging with Jim polling,running back to see les and his liner,talking to Keith johnson slippies,then turn and talk to boss man i am worn,torn and put away wet!!! But would not trade a brocken down car, a ride home with janik, and 4to 600 hundred dollars for a fuel pump and a 8 hour drive wens to go back and get it and would do it all over again!!!!!!!!
1st pic jim polling,corey
2nd pic keith j, doug
3rd pic steve janik, roger

Attachments

• 100_3763.jpg
    100_3763.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_3768.jpg
    100_3768.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_3771.jpg
    100_3771.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
And last but not least a big thank you to boss's wife, Parker,Beth,boss's daughter and everyone else that was working they did a awsome job boss! you hired well thanks everyone.

I had a great time this weekend and was glad to meet everyone. Tomorrow I build a kydex press, and work on etching. I
m looking forward to coming next year, and I'm looking forward to using the materials that Raj brought.

A really big thanks go out to Tracy, Lora and the entire staff at USA Knifemaker. Great job!

We all enjoyed hosting this very much. Thanks to the instructors and attendee's. We are already looking forward to next years.

I wish I could have stayed for the entire event it was a blast. The instructors were all top-notch. Hats off to all and I am looking forward to next year.

Just a FEW premium tapers. MWA HA HA HA !!!!!!

attachment.php

stag.jpg

Could somebody pull my cable damascus out of the vermiculite and oil it down for me? I'll pick it up next year, yeehaw!

Could somebody pull my cable damascus out of the vermiculite and oil it down for me? I'll pick it up next year, yeehaw!

we have that done already. we will get it sent with Grahm's knife. Dustin is tempering it now..

lunch time...
[video=youtube;dY9EefTlugQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9EefTlugQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

from Mrs. Boss Dog

lunch time...
[video=youtube;dY9EefTlugQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9EefTlugQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Surely this is payback for that stupid bulldog that got dressed up for the occasion. I think there should be a picture of that! hehehe

Safety lecture to kick it off..
003.jpg

glueing up some scales onto a kit knife..
008.jpg

Roger has a good seat for the show...what every it is going to be...
022.jpg

006.jpg

Steve brought an oscillating drum sander that he uses for sanding kydex sheaths to shape.
026.jpg

027.jpg

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
033.jpg

Travis, owner of Precision Plus. He is our main supplier for our custom parts. He comes and hangs out to see what is new and what we need to make next.
0261.jpg

To the right is Raj Singh, owner and President of Eagle Grips. He brought the samples of Kirinite you can see on the table in the picture just above this one. We will start carrying this cool looking stuff soon.
0271.jpg

1001.JPG

Attachments

• 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1001.jpg
    1001.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 13