Prayers for Hunter

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey guys. I just came home from the hospital. My youngest son Hunter had a seizure today. Nothing scarier as a dad then that feeling of your child hurting and you cant do anything about it. :(

Hes now resting at the hospital with Moma, waiting for the test results from the cat scan and blood work there doing and seems to be normal like nothing happened. Yet Im scared to death still and shaking.

My request is simple. If you believe in the power of prayer. Please shoot up a quick word to the Man above for our family today.

Blessings
Randy

Thanks guys. Well, I just got Hunter home.
smile.gif
He seems OK just a little scared.

They set up some tests for tomorrow. and he will be back there in the morning. Ill keep you all posted, as of now they said he had a seizure. (which we already knew) All the tests they ran blood and cat scan EKG etc were normal? So they dont know what the cause was.. ??

Just wanted to update you all and thank you for the prayers.

God is GOOD!

Siezures can be complicated. If they don't find the cause get to a good neurologist soon. One of the problems we have in healthcare is that people think the Dr knows everything and are afraid to ask questions. Never be afraid to question your doctor and always seek confirmation from a second or even third doctor if you suspect there is more to it than what they tell you. Sometimes I feel like healthcare should come with a label that reads "For best results apply stubborn persistence." If there is a Shriner's in the area I would reccomend them, depending on your son's age. We had to take my brother there and they were by far the most dedicated group of professionals I have ever seen. We'll be praying for him too. :)

Joe, Im with you on getting a second 3rd or even 6th opinion. The system has alot of holes.. for lack of a better term. Hunter is only 11 turning 12 in a couple months.

We call the neurologist in the morning. and have a apt with the family doctor as well.

Thanks for your input. and prayers.

Thanks Mikey!

Ill keep the Dogs in the loop on this.

Thanks guys.

Hunter is doing fine. no further Seizures and or complications. THANK GOD!!

We will continue Thursday with some further testing. Then see what the doctor recommends from there.

Thanks so much guys fr the prayers and comments of encouragement.

Prayer request granted Randy.
I know it's scary when things like that happen to your children,I hope everything woks out for the best.

Thanks all. Still doing well with no further seizures. We have been to many doctors and have one more apt for another test this week.

So far they have not found anything to worry about and cant tell us WHY?? the first one happened.

I am praying and believing its a one and done thing and it will never happen again.

God is GOOD!!!
Randy

Hey Randy i just saw this thread. Prayers for you,Hunter and your family.

Same here Randy. All my best to Hunter. I will pray to the man upstairs asking for no more seizures and peace to the family.

Thanks Guys for your prayers and thoughts as we have been going through these tests and trying times with Hunter.

I have a new report. and its GOOD!! The doctors have tested and re tested Hunter. MRI, CT scans, and many other tests I cant remember the names of. They did a thorough job..

This is the sum of the whole. Hunter is fine, normal, and without any of the things they know to cause problems like this. Thank God! There is no further testing scheduled. and have been no further seizure's or complications!

As I have said many times. God is GOOD. and not just some of the times. But ALL the time! And he hears and answers prayers! AMEN!!

Blessings
Randy

Back