Prayers for my wife as she battles cancer

Guys I am in the ICU with my wife. Not doing good she coded twice today! Prayers greatly appreciated! Hope I am doing this right never done on my phone before.

Cliff I wanted to add that last year my wife was in the ICU twice. The first time I thought we had lost her, but she pulled through.

That was the most difficult night of my life. No sleep and making decisions that could be life changing. So just know that I understand what it is like and fully support you and your wife. Get some sleep when you can and keep us informed.

I'll be monitoring the website 'til at least midnight my time.

Cliff I wanted to add that last year my wife was in the ICU twice. The first time I thought we had lost her, but she pulled through.

That was the most difficult night of my life. No sleep and making decisions that could be life changing. So just know that I understand what it is like and fully support you and your wife. Get some sleep when you can and keep us informed.

I'll be monitoring the website 'til at noonleast midnight my time.

Sean rough night indeed. Haven’t slept much since she went to ER! My daughter was going to stay last night so I headed home as she was stable. Got almost home and she coded again! I made the 30 minutes trip in 15 minuets I figured if l caught me a cop he was just going to have to follow me to the hospital! She’s stable today but has trachea tube but is showing improvement! Continued prayers is appreciated!!

Sitting here in ICU wife is stable and improved in some ways. They will try and wean her off the ventilator tomorrow. They decreased flow today for about two hours and her BP started to climb. She is still on dialysis. So sometimes hard to weigh the good against the bad! She still has a ways to go! Please continue with the prayers, if it wasn’t for my faith I would not have made it this far! Have I ever told y’all you’re a good bunch of Joe’s!! How is Ed Caffery doing, anyone??

Hang in there Cliff... ICU is both a blessing and a hell. They always have the best nurses in the hospital, but it's always hell to sit and wait. It's good that's she stable.

Prayers continued

So sorry to see this Cliff, praying for your wife, you, and your family. During times like this it is hard to understand God's purpose, but He has one, and although His ways are so different from ours, we are comforted by knowing we are His children and He loves us dearly, and knows what is best for each and every one of us. May He pour out His blessings and peace on you and yours.

Morning guys! She has got the ventilator out and she is back from ICU to PCU (progressive care). They may take the tube from her nose into the gut today. We went from leaps and bounds to baby steps in improvement. I will take that as well.
I spoke to the good Lord the other day and told him I truly put this in your hands. Sometimes even we say have faith that is hard to do! To say I have such faith I relinquish all control to you Lord!!
A friend once explained as are you washed in the water or are you washed in the blood. I stood there for a second thinking are you questioning my faith. Then it suddenly hit me what she was speaking of!!
Please keep praying because I truly believe he hears all prayers and responds. Perhaps not in ways we understand but always he responds!
Got to go now!

Back