Prayers needed...

Quad bypass scheduled for tuesday. Doc says that between this and my lung surgery healing will be sloww 4-6 months. ( if i don't croak)
thank you for all you prayers!!!
Please keep praying!

You can't croak. You got knives to finish!

I'm thrilled that they have narrowed down the culprit, and it's one that makes perfect sense. My Dad just had a bypass last year. It was painful, and slow going in the beginning before he healed up but he's a thousand percent better now for having had it done.

May God continue to heal you and bless you.

You can't croak. You got knives to finish!

I'm thrilled that they have narrowed down the culprit, and it's one that makes perfect sense. My Dad just had a bypass last year. It was painful, and slow going in the beginning before he healed up but he's a thousand percent better now for having had it done.

May God continue to heal you and bless you.
Lol! Thanks John!

honestly have not felt good since 2018...attributated it to diabetes and other stuff....should have gone to the Doc sooner...

Continuing to keep you in my prayers Ted. Many people have quad bypassess' these days. It's no walk in the park that's for certain, but you will come through fine. Hang in there!

The good thing is that they identified the problem and you have an excellent chance of returning to your normal activities soon.
Stay tough Ted. Continuing to pray for your rapid recovery!

Lots of prayers for you Ted!! This is a sticky note, that has on my shop desktop computer ever since my battle began......

"As long as I have breath.....God has a purpose for me!"

We're here for you!!!

Lots of prayers for you Ted!! This is a sticky note, that has on my shop desktop computer ever since my battle began......

"As long as I have breath.....God has a purpose for me!"

We're here for you!!!
Thank you Ed....I know you truly know how panicky it can feel not being able to breathe. It does become a trusting in God thing. It seems every new med they start running through me makes me feel a wee bit worse....

Say, don't at all feel obligated, but if you'd like to swing by for a quick visit sometime...I'd enjoy meeting you. I'm at Benefis, East Campus, South tower on the fourth floor, room 4227.

Guys...cannot express how grateful I am for all the prayer...

Continued prayers Ted!! At least they know what the problem is! If you recover with the tenacity of the development of your Cowboy knife you'll be back in no time!! All my best!

Last edited:
I'd be there in a heartbeat Ted.....but the Doctor told me to steer clear of the hospital, unless I need to be admitted. My immune system is shot, and even catching a cold could be a fatal thing for me. I'll still be praying....especially on Tuesday morning!!!

I'd be there in a heartbeat Ted.....but the Doctor told me to steer clear of the hospital, unless I need to be admitted. My immune system is shot, and even catching a cold could be a fatal thing for me. I'll still be praying....especially on Tuesday morning!!!
Thanks Ed! I had deduced as much talking with my wife...I lay low in here myself...I walk around in my room for excercise so as to not sample the bacteria and viruses...lol!

I hope you continuously improve! I have a good reminder to pray!! Lol!

Thanks for your prayers Ed!

Back