Shop picture thread.

You guys sure have some nice shop's!
Cant wait until I have a nice open space to work in.

Keep the pics coming guys.

Chris

Thanks guys :)

It still needs a little bit more organizing. I decided to shuffle everything around to fit my new surface grinder in and haven't quite finished getting everything the way I want it yet. It was getting pretty cluttered in there before the revamp.

Here is some shots of what I call my procrastanation room. My Southbend lathe, power hammer and in the middle of the procrastanation room is my pool table for evenings of fun with friends. Some of you guys have shops that are way to clean and some of the tools make me green with envy.

Well I can finally post pics of a shop instead of my deck:eek:

So here they are, Its a 6x8 ice shack that I turned into a shop. Equipped with a Craftsman 2x42 grinder, and a HF Drill press. I still need to get a good vise and a bandsaw but it works for now!!!!

001-8.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-8.jpg

009-6.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

it isnt the best shop in the world but its mine and it works. I have a small heater in there to keep it warm in thse cold wisconsin days!!

Dan, your shop looks good, and it looks well used. That makes it #1 to me.

Ernie, I absolutely love your shop. It shows the determination you have that we all have come to admire about you. It will grow.

Larry

Hey Big,
I like the way you have hidden the hot tub, 65" tv, sauna and fully stocked wet bar behind the swinging wall with the drill press on it. Very James Bond-like.

Steve

Well I can finally post pics of a shop instead of my deck:eek:

So here they are, Its a 6x8 ice shack that I turned into a shop. Equipped with a Craftsman 2x42 grinder, and a HF Drill press. I still need to get a good vise and a bandsaw but it works for now!!!!

001-8.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-8.jpg

009-6.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

it isnt the best shop in the world but its mine and it works. I have a small heater in there to keep it warm in thse cold wisconsin days!!

Wheres the hole in the floor for the fishing pole.

LOL, there is a 12''X12'' hole in each of the four corners. I have them covered with plywood covers.

Throw a generator on the side of it and it's multi purpose. Drag it out on the ice and you can do some fishing, when the fish aren't biting you can whip a knife together. :D

I got more.

Attachments

• DSCN0009.jpg
    DSCN0009.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0013.jpg
    DSCN0013.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN0015.jpg
    DSCN0015.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN7115.jpg