Something different.....for me

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Just finished these up today, for a close friend. He's been after me to make them for a while, and although I normally wouldn't copy something like the Marine K-bar, he talked me into it. He couldn't decide between the Fighter and the Tanto versions.....so I made him both!
Of course I used Micarta instead of leather, put a few serrations on the blades, and coated the blades/hardware with flat black Gun-Kote.

Thanks gang!

I'm trying as hard as possible to get things done.....planning on going to Blade this year. Not much has changed on the medical front.....I think I've seen every Doc in Great Falls, MT. My primary is working on a referral for the Mayo Clinic right now. The spots on my lungs are still there, with the largest now at 14mm........ had a PSA test last week, and the Doc just called me this morning, saying it was "a bit elevated" at 5. I've gotta go pic up another prescription this morning, and take it for two wks, then have another PSA test. This getting old stuff ain't no fun at all! :) I hit 50 and everything is going to pot! :)

Anyway, I might not have a lot at Blade, but gona do all I can. Look forward to seeing all my pals from the knife world and having a good time.

Back