Southern Illinois (Deep South)

ChrisC73

Hey I am new to the forums and have tried to make a couple of knives using the stock removal method. I now have a garage with a shop set up in the back so that i can delve deeper into the craft for bladesmithing. I live in Southern Illinois if there is any one in the area (Rend Lake) i would like to hear from you. Thanks for a great forum

Hello and Welcome. I am from the central part of Illinois. I am in the same boat just getting started. You should fill out your profile a little more. Name,etc. Doug

Chris, Hello and welcome to KD, Sounds like you got the bug.. Your in the right place! Theres lots of very good info and people on this site.

Welcome!

Chris & D.Douglas, you've come to the right forums. The KnifeDog community will help answer all/most of your questions. From Master Smiths to beginners, they've been good to me....................Boxer Bill2thumbs

I from waaay up in Decautur but welcome to the board anywho. The best way to meet other knifemakers is to go to a knife show even if you have to drive a couple of hours. Watch you knife mags; there should be a show in Mt Vernon later on this year.

Doug Lester (the other brother Doug)

Back